Would you still vote for Brexit?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If you voted Yes to Brexit would you still do so?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted remain*, but I just want to say, if I did vote to leave I'd be pretty annoyed right now. You might have wanted to leave, you may have even championed No Deal but I very much doubt anyone wanted it to still be up in the air two weeks out.

I doubt anyone who did vote to leave will agree.

I didn't vote but if we could vote today I would vote leave, I don't care if it's 2 weeks or two months the bottom line is we will no longer be told what to do by people in another country, I was listening to 5 live earlier and they are crapping themselves they know if we leave others will follow (not my words listen to the podcast) so they are making it as difficult as possible to try to put off any other country following us, it's all a game and I think after extra time we will win.

Last edited:
Given everything we will lose, no matter what the outcome of these negotiations with a vastly more robust economic entity, I can't see how anything can be framed as a win for the UK.

I take it you voted remain which would explain the above "I can't see how anything can be framed as a win for the UK"

Instead of speculating why not wait and see what the deal is then comment.

I was listening to 5 live earlier and they are crapping themselves they know if we leave others will follow
Any chance of a link to said podcast? I'm not familiar with the workings of Five Live.
That's not my experience of either the populace or the press in the rain-swept wastes of sunny Brittany, although there are a couple of neo-fascist states we could do with cutting free IMO.
Do any of my fellow Europeans get a sense we are crapping ourselves or that others are waiting to follow the UK into a glorious sunset?

Any chance of a link to said podcast? I'm not familiar with the workings of Five Live.

Doh it looks like i am not either you can find the podcasts using the link here the prog i was listening to live was on at about 08:00 or maybe a bit later - Radio 5 live - Listen Live - BBC Sounds

They had a couple of guests on and the Euro "expert" was the one basically saying what i posted above.

Last edited:
Thanks. Found today's schedule with a couple of likely candidates. I'll give them a listen when I come in gagging for beer.

I mean you can speculate, based on the respective positions of the two sides. That is what adults are capable of doing, with some rational thought. I do however appreciate that quitlings have never applied rational thought to the mess we are currently in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back