Your local pub

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JordanB

Reaction score
Hello all just curious as to where your local haunts are when you arnt chugging back the homebrew ? Considering im only a young un I love the old historic pubs, I always go in ye olde white harte in hull town centre famous for human skull on the bar ( and old peculiar yum yum ! ) enjoy ye olde blue bell also in town centre which sells the samuel smiths range for very cheap around £1.80 per pint.

When I do go out its usually to the Marquis,nice meal's and a nice pint of bombardier.Or if I'm Skegness the oasis is my regular,and they've just started selling HobGoblin

fishplate said:
When I do go out its usually to the Marquis,nice meal's and a nice pint of bombardier.Or if I'm Skegness the oasis is my regular,and they've just started selling HobGoblin
draught hobgoblin is the only reason I go in a pub near my house haha :-)

JordanB said:
Hello all just curious as to where your local haunts are when you arnt chugging back the homebrew ? Considering im only a young un I love the old historic pubs, I always go in ye olde white harte in hull town centre famous for human skull on the bar ( and old peculiar yum yum ! ) enjoy ye olde blue bell also in town centre which sells the samuel smiths range for very cheap around £1.80 per pint.

How often do you go to skegness?

I tend to stick around ingoldmells and drink thatchers gold at buddies for £2.50 a pint, used to be £2 but they have put it up.

Also have a few in the royal oak on the main road.

Did you know there was a weatherspoons in Skegness? It's over the road from the lumley and is called the red lion. Skegness liberal Club has guinness For £2.50 a pint and it's nice. Membership is something like £3 a year. I'm back at Skegness in the 3rd of aug.

My local pub is called the two pointers. They often change there ales, last time I was in they had preservation on, was £3.60 a pint mind

We get to Skeggi every fourth weekend when it's my weekend off,and try and get few weeks in as well.Yes on draught and it was beautiful pint

fishplate said:
We get to Skeggi every fourth weekend when it's my weekend off,and try and get few weeks in as well.Yes on draught and it was beautiful pint

Which site are you on matE?

Latest posts

Back