Another major incident in london

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I don't get is when they blow themselves up they risk killing their own kind is that considered a risk worth taking in their religion?

what another thread
this will go of topic like the last one
sorry but that is how I fill

what another thread

Most threads on HBF go off topic given enough time(often due to me :mrgreen:). The only difference between snug and non-snug threads is that the snug threads seem to get routinely locked

Just seen this, security services killed all three suspects 8 minutes after the first call was made to them. The Police officers responding to that call had no idea what they were running into at that time but got in there and engaged and thankfully killed all three suspects before they could murder anyone else. I have nothing but the utmost respect for their bravery and professionalism in dealing with this situation and feel a lot safer knowing they are out there protecting me and my family.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...meline-of-the-london-bridge-attack?CMP=twt_gu

I agree the police did a brilliant job, very brave men and women.
The explosive vests the jihadi filth were wearing could very easily have been real.

Imagine what would happen if similar was to happen in a market town like Guildford or Reading, how long would it take to get armed police on the ground there and how much death would ensue.

Just seen this, security services killed all three suspects 8 minutes after the first call was made to them. The Police officers responding to that call had no idea what they were running into at that time but got in there and engaged and thankfully killed all three suspects before they could murder anyone else. I have nothing but the utmost respect for their bravery and professionalism in dealing with this situation and feel a lot safer knowing they are out there protecting me and my family.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...meline-of-the-london-bridge-attack?CMP=twt_gu

Well said.. I think the ground force police response in these situations the past few weeks has gone up in many peoples estimations..

Spose May and the rest of the bunch will be on the news spouting about we will stand together. Fine but b####y well do something about it:twisted:

What I don't get is when they blow themselves up they risk killing their own kind is that considered a risk worth taking in their religion?

Worse that that, they think if they kill other Muslims they will be dying in the name of Allah so will be guaranteed to go to heaven and have the 70 virgins (or whatever it is) and be able to take their family with them. The terrorists actually think they are doing them a favour.

What I dont get is that no one fights back. 30 years ago if these men had gone into packed pubs with knives and started attacking people they wouldnt have got out in one piece.

Worse that that, they think if they kill other Muslims they will be dying in the name of Allah so will be guaranteed to go to heaven and have the 70 virgins (or whatever it is) and be able to take their family with them. The terrorists actually think they are doing them a favour.

What I dont get is that no one fights back. 30 years ago if these men had gone into packed pubs with knives and started attacking people they wouldnt have got out in one piece.

Disparate and fragmented society?

We are all the children of immigrants!

Speak for yourself. My fathers family and my surname are Saxon, I believe the original people in this country and even predating Anglo-Saxons after the immigrant Angles arrived. My mothers family can be traced back to Scottish clans, the original Celtic settlers in Scotland. So I dont regard myself as an immigrant.

Speak for yourself. My fathers family and my surname are Saxon, I believe the original people in this country and even predating Anglo-Saxons after the immigrant Angles arrived. My mothers family can be traced back to Scottish clans, the original Celtic settlers in Scotland. So I dont regard myself as an immigrant.
Quite agree.
I think that statement has no meaning. These people are not immigrants from the West Indies of the late 50's and 60's nor are they immigrants from India or Pakistan that came here in numbers. These people are supposed downtrodden people from war torn countries and also backdoor immigrants who have entered the country in more recent times,thanks to the open door policy that we have had in place AND we still intend to allow more into the country:doh:

what another thread

It's not the going off topic that is the problem it's when members cannot debate a topic without throwing personal insults at each other.

30 years ago you wouldn't see men running down a street wearing a sucicde bomb vest knifing innocent people having a night out,.if you had been there would you have taken a bloke on who looked like he was wearing a suicide vest or would you have done what the rest of us would have done and run in the opposite direction.

Spose May and the rest of the bunch will be on the news spouting about we will stand together. Fine but b####y well do something about it:twisted:

She's been on the news saying "enough is enough". What's that supposed to mean - they're going to throw the lot of them out? I said before that the risk has to be eliminated completely. It's like those cleaners which kill 99.99% of germs, the remaining 0.1% are quite capable of inflicting serious damage but how can you take those out without affecting the other harmless ones? You can't, it's as simple as that, so get shot of the lot. I also remember saying that these attacks don't take any planning; what's so difficult to put into practise like the latest one, if the intent and resolve to carry it out are present?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back