Another major incident in london

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
there needs to be more done by the muslim communities to root out their radicalised bretheren but their loyaltys will always prevent a total cleansing of this modern day scourge before we ourselves descend to their savage level and see their mosques attacked in retaliation which these perpetrators would love to see in an escalation of violence

I don't usually get involved in all this political ****e. But when you clearly have things like this going on its quite clear which people shouldn't be here in our country. Any one with radical views or links to terror should be instantly deported. And never let back on our soil. Let alone scumbags like the Manchester bomber who had left here for Libya to do God knows what then stroll back here and kill young kids and there parents.
I don't know where all this is going to end but I fear for my kids now.

shariainamerica1.jpg

I don't usually get involved in all this political ****e. But when you clearly have things like this going on its quite clear which people shouldn't be here in our country. Any one with radical views or links to terror should be instantly deported. And never let back on our soil. Let alone scumbags like the Manchester bomber who had left here for Libya to do God knows what then stroll back here and kill young kids and there parents.

If they were born here where are you planning to deport them to?

I have just listened to the PM's statement "We must come together we must pull together and united we will take on and defeat our enemies" how can you take on and defeat 3 guys in a van with a weapon everyone has in their kitchen drawer OK you can shoot them but that is what they want and by the time they were shot they had already killed 6 (when i heard about the attack) and potentially many more, how can you stop a terrorist using his car a van or anything else we use day to day as a weapon the answer is you cannot.

I have just listened to the PM's statement "We must come together we must pull together and united we will take on and defeat our enemies" just more clap trap how can you take on and defeat 3 guys in a van with a weapon everyone has in their kitchen drawer OK you can shoot them but that is what they want and they had already killed 6 (when i heard about the attack) and potentially many more so it is no deterrent for the next one in line, how can you stop a terrorist using his car a van or anything else we use day to day as a weapon the answer is you cant.

Exactly what I said earlier, she made a statesman like response that said absolutely nothing, we must do something but never said WHAT and why not earlier?

She even said she would increase punishment for extremists, is an extra few years in jail going to deter a suicide bomber, their whole intention is not to be caught alive!

You have just said what i have been saying on this site since the Manchester episode. thank you

I have just listened to the PM's statement "We must come together we must pull together and united we will take on and defeat our enemies" how can you take on and defeat 3 guys in a van with a weapon everyone has in their kitchen drawer OK you can shoot them but that is what they want and by the time they were shot they had already killed 6 (when i heard about the attack) and potentially many more, how can you stop a terrorist using his car a van or anything else we use day to day as a weapon the answer is you cant.

She's talking utter cack, having no idea what to do about it. She probably does know but well, y'know... And all this stuff about intelligence and being 'onto them' etc etc. How do they stop or know about a bunch of nuts who decide on a whim to jump in a van and mow infidels down? Get shot of the lot. Ye I know but there ain't no other way.

To where their heart clearly lies.

Gunge dont give a toss where they send them . saudi arabia might be a good start, back to were the funding is coming from . were those in charge implement strict muslim law while booking top london Penthouse suits and shagging £2000 a night tottys two and three at a time interspersed with high class rent boys. drinking £500 a bottle champers and brandy. All in the name of fukin Allah

Exactly what I said earlier, she made a statesman like response that said absolutely nothing, we must do something but never said WHAT and why not earlier?

She even said she would increase punishment for extremists, is an extra few years in jail going to deter a suicide bomber, their whole intention is not to be caught alive!

I hope someone has the answers on how we should hit this problem.

I dont agree with gunges stick them on a boat approach but updating facebook filters and saying lets carry on and pray we are not next doesn't feel enough anymore..

It is a very tricky thing to approach regardless of who is PM (I say that because I think there are point scoring opportunities going on already .. sadly), because if they do go in hard at this would they risk upsetting large parts of muslim communities who are decent citizens..

What the hell is the answer :-?

Gunge dont give a toss where they send them . saudi arabia might be a good start, back to were the funding is coming from . were those in charge implement strict muslim law while booking top london Penthouse suits and shagging �£2000 a night tottys two and three at a time interspersed with high class rent boys. drinking �£500 a bottle champers and brandy. All in the name of fukin Allah

The big flaw in this approach is that it is easy to put terrorists on a plane but a lot more difficult to get another country to accept them.
if you remember we tried this with one or two muslim extremists preaaachers and their own countries would not take them back. If we send them they would not allow them in and just send them back on the next plane.
it's even more difficult when they have no original passport as they are then officially stateless and cannot be sent anywhere.

In real life you can't deport someone if you don't have somewhere to deport them to.

well we could all ways point out all those desolate Islands we own or the middle of the syrian dessert or Africa s Muslim sector and drop them there . you could go with them and teach them not to be naughty boys

how big is the fence your standing on . i would not want you watching my back on a goose green romp ?????

So not giving a completely unrealistic and unenforceable kneejerk reaction is sitting on the fence? Given the lack of logic and sense in what you've said so far I don't think I'd want to be anywhere near you in a bizarre and unconnected analogy from 35 years ago either.

the big flaw in this approach is that it is easy to put terrorists on a plane but a lot more difficult to get another country to accept them.
If you remember we tried this with one or two muslim extremists preaaachers and their own countries would not take them back. If we send them they would not allow them in and just send them back on the next plane.
It's even more difficult when they have no original passport as they are then officially stateless and cannot be sent anywhere.

execute them, we have a government that can make laws for our country, ABU HAMZA is a perfect example .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back