What's your real name?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi!
In Dagenham, I taught with a guy called Mr. Hunt. The kids' nickname for him was Isaac.
A colleague of mine taught a kid called Dwayne Pipe - truthfully :lol:

Hi!
In Dagenham, I taught with a guy called Mr. Hunt. The kids' nickname for him was Isaac.
A colleague of mine taught a kid called Dwayne Pipe - truthfully :lol:

Someone I know taught a girl who was called Crystal Pitcher. She also had one called Pearl Button, and another called Annette Kirton. There were plenty of Chardonay's and one called Tia Maria. I SWEAR all of these are true. No kidding. Mad or what?

Someone I know taught a girl who was called Crystal Pitcher. She also had one called Pearl Button, and another called Annette Kirton. There were plenty of Chardonay's and one called Tia Maria. I SWEAR all of these are true. No kidding. Mad or what?

Anette Kirton has to be a joke! Very funny though.

I knew a guy who once got pulled up by a policeman for peeing in the street when drunk, up against a skip (this is true). The copper says what's your name son?

'Leighton Thomas' (his real name).

'Where are you from?'

'Brynmawr' (also true)

'Alright son, enough of that, what's your real name and where do you live?'

Confusion ensues. Turns out that the skip company was called Leighton Thomas skips, and was from Brynmawr, all of which was stencilled on the skip he was peeing on.

He had ID luckily.

When I first opened a bank account the managers name was Mr Careless - I kid you not!

Anette Kirton has to be a joke! Very funny though.

I understand your scepticism, but it is true. I swear it. My wife is just telling me that as the kid got older she changed her name to Annita, because everybody laughed when ever her name was called. Its the truth. Really. :) Not Joking.

Some people don't really consider the implications when they name kids - check this one out ->

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-children-Adolf-Hitler-Aryan-Nation-back.html

I understand your scepticism, but it is true. I swear it. My wife is just telling me that as the kid got older she changed her name to Annita, because everybody laughed when ever her name was called. Its the truth. Really. :) Not Joking.

Some people don't really consider the implications when they name kids - check this one out ->

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-children-Adolf-Hitler-Aryan-Nation-back.html

If you name your kids like that and don't think there might be repercussions then you deserve everything coming, shame it affects the kids though.

I wanted to call my son Ieuan but thought it would be too big a burden. God knows what Adolf Hitler would do to them.

I read a peice in the metro (London commuter paper) a while ago about the absolutely ridiculous names people called their kids (particularly in the states) but it compared this with some silly names from the early 20th and 19th centuary and they were just as crazy. Wish I could find the peice. It was really quite funny

Our old HR lady at work was called, miss elaine neous.

No joke. Google it, it's also in a metro article.

We had a teacher at school in the 60's called Mr Hewitt
who was always having affairs with the young/tasty trainee teachers
Ne became known to us as

MR SCREWITT

Although a little off topic, one of my favourite names growing up was one of the referees in the local football comp. His name was Ben Jarmin.

Unoffensive, but clever nonetheless.

Many years ago my husband worked with a guy called A P Ness. Everyone called him nobby! Honest to gods truth. :lol:

This is also true, I was at university with a guy whose name was Chris P Bacon

Chrs P Bacon Love it :lol:

Would you believe my real name Jay :)

Cheers

There was a shoe shop in our town called Peter Heal, I kid you not.

Here it is -

ateeeeeee.GIF

Latest posts

Back