Christmas Tips

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
As we are approaching the season of goodwill I thought it would be useful if we pointed out a few Christmas Tips to each other.

My own tip is "Always peel TWO items of citrus fruit." and then taste a segment from each one.

There is always "a sweet one" and "a not so sweet one" so give the "not so sweet one" to your spouse or child.

They will actually thank you for peeling it for them. :thumb: :thumb:

As we are approaching the season of goodwill I thought it would be useful if we pointed out a few Christmas Tips to each other.

My own tip is "Always peel TWO items of citrus fruit." and then taste a segment from each one.

There is always "a sweet one" and "a not so sweet one" so give the "not so sweet one" to your spouse or child.

They will actually thank you for peeling it for them. :thumb: :thumb:

I prefer the lip twisting, acidic one anyway

My tip is to tell everyone that the legs of Turkeys and chickens are the best bits so they will leave all that "horrible" breast meat for me!

I prefer the lip twisting, acidic one anyway

My tip is to tell everyone that the legs of Turkeys and chickens are the best bits so they will leave all that "horrible" breast meat for me!

But they are the best bits, it's usually the breast meat that is dry and tasteless.

Don't drink tooo much on Christmas Eve since it will spoil Christmas day...hangover on Christmas day is not good. ..boxing day OK.. but not Christmas day.

I usually tell swmbo it's only fair and right I help my 8yr old set up his new ps4 games,they can be tricky and sometimes take a few hours,don't worry though,I will pop back downstairs to say goodbye to the in laws before they leave :lol:

Latest posts

Back