2kg C02 Tanks

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mancer62

Landlord.
Reaction score
I am seriously considering upgrading to corny keg system for around xmas.
I dont drive so the large co2 tank has always been a problem in the back of my mind.
Can I ask approx how long would a full one of these last if i had a. 1 corny...b. 2 cornies etc.
Also how much approx would it be for one of these to be refilled and delivered to me. I live in the Glasgow/North Lanarkshire area.

I've got one of those 2kg tanks and I'm on to my third corny so far. The tank pressure is now around 400 psi so around 1/2 full. I think it's good for about 5, maybe 6 corny fills. I'm in Kilmarnock, so I phoned MS fire extinguishers in Glasgow and they said they'll refill it for £5, not bad then.

I am seriously considering upgrading to corny keg system for around xmas.
I dont drive so the large co2 tank has always been a problem in the back of my mind.
Can I ask approx how long would a full one of these last if i had a. 1 corny...b. 2 cornies etc.
Also how much approx would it be for one of these to be refilled and delivered to me. I live in the Glasgow/North Lanarkshire area.

I just got 3 used cornys from thehomebrewcompany.com £105 with additional forum member discount. I've been thinking about going to corny's, and now I am! Couldn't resist at that price.

Latest posts

Back