...aaaaaand breathe...

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
graysalchemy said:
calumscott said:
I don't think I'll be able to dodge all the "korma sauce" ones that are on their way though...

Remember to watch out for the garden fountain, little boys have the knack of P*ssing all over their dads when you change a nappy. :lol: :lol:

That was my nephew's trick, over daddy and got the midwife behind.

So far mummy's taken all the hits. Long may this continue... :lol:

It doesn't get any easier with age, just they p*ss all over the bathroom floor instead of the toilet. Still when you have had one too many RIS's you can always blame your son for your inability to aim straight :lol: :lol:

Congrats :hat:

great name too, although you are condemning him to a lifetime of spelling it out, especially living in the south of England. We've done the same to our daughter, she's Eilidh... I love seeing people's confusion when they try to pronounce it :twisted:

narmour said:
Congrats :hat:

great name too, although you are condemning him to a lifetime of spelling it out, especially living in the south of England. We've done the same to our daughter, she's Eilidh... I love seeing people's confusion when they try to pronounce it :twisted:

Every bugger still calls me Scott. Or gives me an extra L. He shall only suffer my pain...

He would have been Eilidh if he wasn't a he. Beautiful name.

graysalchemy said:
It doesn't get any easier with age, just they p*ss all over the bathroom floor instead of the toilet. Still when you have had one too many RIS's you can always blame your son for your inability to aim straight :lol: :lol:

You sound just like my brother. My nephew is sixteen... :lol:

I was given the Anglicised spelling of my name supposedly to stop confusion , but every bugger wants to spell my name with a D or an A or er at the end.

Here's the wee man himself.

gazu6emy.jpg

Latest posts

Back