Secret Santa 2023

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s the birthday thing, if there’s 17 people in a room there’s a 50:50 chance two of them share a birthday. Or a number close to that.
We all have two birthdays in this room, and it’s Christmas, and the present is beer! Win, win, win🥳
I think you've done a stellar job organising!! Hats off!! So technically my birthday today, who am I sharing it with in here🥳

I think you've done a stellar job organising!! Hats off!! So technically my birthday today, who am I sharing it with in here🥳
The odds of that are way low, but you can read AG’s wiki link for an explanation why.

The 🎱-ache caused by last years postal strike is a distant memory and everything seems to have gone off with only a minor hitch or two.
One more sleep til the review thread opens 🥳

It’s the birthday thing, if there’s 17 people in a room there’s a 50:50 chance two of them share a birthday. Or a number close to that.
We all have two birthdays in this room, and it’s Christmas, and the present is beer! Win, win, win🥳
Looks like you’ve received the exact same 3 beers as me 😮
Well what's the chances of that, with us both being on the same forum and all? 🤔
I bet its quite possible that could happen!
Mmm
I’m hoping it’s a quirk of the maths and I haven’t killed Christmas for the forum!
Only the belief that a fat guy in a red suit is coming through my heatpump as we don't have a chimney could kill Christmas, if we celebrated it as we are Buddhists 🤣

Has anyone started drinking then yet. Be honest because I am tempted 🤣
I was going to last night but I was in a lager mood, so had a bottle of Spaten I bought in Sainsburys yesterday and a couple of my own NZ Pils instead.

I’ll probably have my 2 less strong ones tonight and the 3rd one tomorrow or Boxing Day.

Last edited:
2nd beer arrived safely, Thanks Santa.

Attachments

• IMG_20231223_092728.jpg
    IMG_20231223_092728.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 0
Back