Another hello from Cambridge

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robrew

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I am Rob from Cambridge, did beer kits for a few years, then moved on to extract brewing and All Grain. I like to experiment but am as happy souping up a beer kit as doing AG - as long as it gets me a nice pint!. Lately been doing more beer kits and extract brews owing to time constraints (3 kids etc). Would like to be more serious about my AG and get tips from forum. Angling to get myself a Grainfather, we shall see:thumb:

As soon as I have worked out how to add a footnote to my posts with my brews I will , but currently got maturing an extract IPA (Muntons amber extract +dark spraymalt) with generous Styrian Golding, a St Peters Golden Ale with some Hallertau and Saaz as dryhop, Muntons Craft American IPA to which I added Cascade, clone of a famous Witbier using Muntons Wheat kit+wheat spraymalt, coriander, curacao orange. Oh and some Brewferm Belgian kits with Candi Sugar which am laying down for 3 months. . It was a dry January for me but not for brewing!

Next week I am brewing a clone of another well known beer, lets just call it Robgoblin! I like the idea of trying some Brewdog clones, amassed a lot of hops in the freezer now (just as well) and be looking for tips from the forum!

all the best to you all,
Rob

Welcome to the forum.
You'll find plenty of advice here on using up those hops! I'm in Cambridge too, with the beers in my signature. I'm always up for trying other people's homebrew if you fancy doing a bottle swap :thumb:

Welcome to the forum Rob :cheers:

To add a signature go to "my account" (top of page) scroll to "edit signature" :thumb:

Latest posts

Back