Another major incident in london

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, a handful on BBC news earlier saying love London, great, a start. Why not get a load of them and surround the hate Mosques like Holburn? I'll tell you why because the fear from within. If you speak out then you are also a target.

I have now a hatred for Islam, it's in the book to lie and cajole until they dominate. I think they cannot be trusted.

I don't know what TV s some of you watch but I've seen loads of Muslims speaking out against this today as I have over recent weeks.

Similarly I am sure that there would have been Muslim's taking the injured to hospital ... Muslims trying to mend the broken bodies ... and Muslims in the security services trying to stop the loonies in the 1st place.

Let's demonize the nutters that do , incite and abet these crimes against humanity not the peaceful followers of a peaceful religion.

And I agree there should be no single faith schools of any religious persuasion!

Blame Labour Blair for that one!

There were single faith schools - and single sects within the same religion - when I was a child (and before)!

Blair wasn't around then.

How many new single faith schools opened while Blair was in power?
"....The first Muslim state school was established in 1997 and opened in 1998, the first Sikh school opened in 1999 and the first Hindu school opened in 2008. ...."
House of Commons
BRIEFING PAPER
Number 06972, 13 March 2017
Faith Schools in England: FAQs

"....The first Muslim state school was established in 1997 and opened in 1998, the first Sikh school opened in 1999 and the first Hindu school opened in 2008. ...."
House of Commons
BRIEFING PAPER
Number 06972, 13 March 2017
Faith Schools in England: FAQs

13 mins of googling, and you've proved nothing

How many opened since 2010?

So part of the radicalization is they are led to believe their actions will lead to a place in paradise with virgins on tap. Don't give them an islamic funeral. Cremate them and stick their ashes in a bin bag to go on the local dump to stop their path to god. Or just feed them to the pigs.

So part of the radicalization is they are led to believe their actions will lead to a place in paradise with virgins on tap. Don't give them an islamic funeral. Cremate them and stick their ashes in a bin bag to go on the local dump to stop their path to god. Or just feed them to the pigs.

What country, what civilisation would lawfully allow that?

Not the point under labour it began, within months of them comming to power.

A cursory Google search suggests most of these schools existed long before that and simply got state funding in exactly the same way that all other faith schools do. As I've said earlier in this thread, I don't think any faith school (or any private school of any kind) should get any state funding or charitable status, but you're suggesting that there should be different sets of rules for different faith schools?

bricktop12.jpeg

Totally agree with you,I think that at present the Muslim community in Manchester are refusing to have anything to do with the disposal of the suicide bombers remains and rightly so,so the pigs or the sewer beds seem an appropriate answer
http://www.providr.com/mosques-in-m...rank&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=providr

Has anone read the Daily Mirror comparing Mrs May's sombre response and promise that something has changed so now this gets serious?

In fact everything she said this morning was lifted directly from the current Tory manifesto, the four things that she mentioned had all been scripted weeks before and she took this opportunity to repeat them and managed to make it sound like she was upping her game in response to this tragedy. All she did was repeat the current party thinking so don't expect any changes too soon.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/how-political-theresa-mays-london-10557675

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back