Another major incident in london

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you having a larf? Do these people turn up with cash to buy a house / a job to walk into / a pot of money to pay rent every month? The woman next door to us ( a very nice Lithuanian lady ) came here with zilch. The bungalow is great and an easy 180k on the open market. She does not work and is permanently skint. Who pays the rent? The monthly benefit payment? Council tax? NHS services etc etc?

I thought they all come here to take our jobs like the guy on question time said so was under the impression they had plenty of money or is that just more BS put out by the anti immigrant brigade?

So you know one person yet your sweeping statement says immigrants are scroungers and us tax payers are paying for them to live here, i bet all the lazy twats that have never worked a day in their lives that we used to call dole scroungers and the are loving every minute of this as the microscope has been take off them.

Lots of xenophobes airing their views on here.
What I see isn't debate, its mostly uninformed soundbites.
Are we going continue lowering the tone of our Forum. One member even got banned the other day having been allowed to foment a lot of discontent in another thread
So Mods- is it time to close the thread, or do we just carry on until someone else crosses the line?

Can somebody tell me of an area that has been improved by 3rd world immigration?

Peckham and Tooting, both places I've loved (edit: should have said 'lived' though 'loved' is also accurate). They made comedy shows in the 80s about how down in the dumps they were. Now they are vibrant multi cultural places which show the influence of the different heritages of the populations, Caribbean, Indian sub-continent, Eastern Europe and yes Britain as well. You'd be welcome to join me for a beer here any time to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought they all come here to take our jobs like the guy on question time said so was under the impression they had plenty of money or is that just more BS put out by the anti immigrant brigade?

So you know one person yet your sweeping statement says immigrants are scroungers and us tax payers are paying for them to live here, i bet all the lazy twats that have never worked a day in their lives that we used to call dole scroungers and the are loving every minute of this as the microscope has been take off them.

I actually moved from a street that was slowly but surely being taken over by migrants. And believe it or not we moved because we had to sell-up due to extremely pressing personal circumstances. And yes, they were all on benefits. All of them. If they're not taking jobs it's benefits. Let's cut to the chase - why do we want or need them to be here? And I do fully concur with you about our native idle. Maybe we should swap those for hard-working foreigners, see how they like it?

Lots of xenophobes airing their views on here.
What I see isn't debate, its mostly uninformed soundbites.
Are we going continue lowering the tone of our Forum. One member even got banned the other day having been allowed to foment a lot of discontent in another thread
So Mods- is it time to close the thread, or do we just carry on until someone else crosses the line?

Couldn't agree more, no more comments from me , as I said earlier if this was happening in my local I would walk out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back