Anyone with nordic's

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Muddydisco

Landlord.
Reaction score
I'm embarrassed to ask this after the amount of these I have handled :oops:
Has anybody got the internal dimensions of a 100ltr stockpot and a 50 ltr stockpot?
Looking for diameter and height internally.
Many thanks

Is the Nordic Stockpot the Mash Tun Thermopot, all these names confuse me, if it is, the measurements for the 50L one are

The internal Diameter is 39.8 cm

The Internal height is 40 cm to the top rim, however when the lid is on it reduces the internal height by 1cm.

Thanks steve, I'm after the stockpots which are the ones used as HLT/ boilers. As you say you have a thermobox. Which I have measurements for. I'm looking to make a honey extractor but having problem getting hold of decent bucket for sensible money :( have found some plastic 110ltr buckets but they want £80 each for them. I might be able to fit the cage into a stock pot but that depends on the sizes.

Sorry, can't help there then as I only have a 70 Litre one.

If yo give the MaltMiller a shout he may be able to help you out as he has both the 50 and 100Litre pots in stock.

It tells you that the 100litre is 50 x 50 cm and the 50 litre is 40 x 40 cm.

Going by Ollies mesurement of 49 x 50 for the 100Litre I would imagine that it's reasonalry reliable.

It all depends on what your tolerances are on the accuracy of the measurements.

10mm is my tolerance and the 50 ltr could do the job if it's slightly bigger than the 40cm as they say, but never trusted figures on websites without asking first. So wanted to check ;)

Latest posts

Back