Beer tower advice

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zippy40

Regular.
Reaction score
Hi All

I am making my Keezer and its time to source the beer tower.

I need a triple tap tower or triple tap T bar tower. However the new ones on ebay are all quite generic and I would like to get one with a little more style to it.

There are some lovely used beer towers from ebay - usually ex pub stock. However they all are designed to be clamped on to a counter. My Keezer beer tower needs to be fixed to the keezer in the middle, rather than clamped.

DO any of you fine gents know if the clamps from these ex-pub towers can be removed so that I can screw the tower directly to the keezer??

Any advice would be most appreciated - I am flying blind here as I have never done this before.

Ta
Zippy

I have a three tap Cobra tower and I wanted it to be bracketed as I can move it around, I have a beer fridge and not a keezer. The bracket on mine can be removed with a large wrench but the tower itself has no pre bored holes for screws in each corner of the base. You could drill through yourself though no doubt. On mine the tower is polished and curved so if you were going to drill it I'd drill from underneath, but I'm no handyman, :) Hope this is helpful.

I have a three tap Cobra tower and I wanted it to be bracketed as I can move it around, I have a beer fridge and not a keezer. The bracket on mine can be removed with a large wrench but the tower itself has no pre bored holes for screws in each corner of the base. You could drill through yourself though no doubt. Hope this is helpful.

it is a help - many thanks:thumb:

I am thinking that I might be able to get something like this FOC from the local pubs cellar

Well just to update this little thread. I have ordered a triple tap tower from ebay and await its arrival. However, my local pub came up trumps as well. They sent me into the cellar to see what I wanted - there were loads and loads of bar clamp type beer towers that were branded. So I took three and I have got one with the clamp removed so that I can have a temporary tap for my Keezer whilst I wait on the ebay one. Also, the pub taps are much superior to the ebay ones so I have removed two of them and will replace my cheap ebay ones with them - not bad for nowt to pay :D:D:cheers::cheers:

Well just to update this little thread. I have ordered a triple tap tower from ebay and await its arrival. However, my local pub came up trumps as well. They sent me into the cellar to see what I wanted - there were loads and loads of bar clamp type beer towers that were branded. So I took three and I have got one with the clamp removed so that I can have a temporary tap for my Keezer whilst I wait on the ebay one. Also, the pub taps are much superior to the ebay ones so I have removed two of them and will replace my cheap ebay ones with them - not bad for nowt to pay :D:D:cheers::cheers:

I don't think my local pub would trust sending me into the cellar to see what I wanted:whistle:

Latest posts

Back