Brewferm grand cru

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark-h

Reaction score
I am going to order this kit soon and double up to make 18 litres I am hoping it ends up like leffe but do I need to add anything like Dme or Lme or sugar?

I used candy sugar in mine, at the time I didn't know I could make it so I bought some, takes a while to dissolve..... But not as long as the beer took to condition, I left mine over a year , although after 6 months there was quite a big difference to when it was first bottled. Great beer if once it's bottled, you forget about it and start brewing other kits to build your stock up :-D

I am always 2 or 3 brews ahead but this I think I may just do the 9 litre kit then it won't take up to many bottles. Where do you buy candi sugar I read the post and I doubt I will have the time to make it!

Don't forget to add an extra 5% if using candi sugar it tells you in the tips section of the instructions. :hat:

I just used solely candy sugar for the brewing but used demerara for the batch priming before bottling. :hat:

Latest posts

Back