Building a Shed?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not much done in the shed today, found a tube of roof sealant, so stuck that on the roof, and basically cut up all the extra wood and half cut pallets up for firewood!

Back on it on monday, when i will be doing some seat finishing.

Wasn't going to be doing anything in the shed today, but thought a few hours not hurt, so, i have varnished the bar itself, and that's come up a treat...so probably going to do the whole of the cladding all the way round.

Also, i have put up the guttering and thats running into the conifers i have, until i do the drainpipes running into the drain, but, at least the waters not going to be running underneath the shed anymore!!

Thanks

after yesterdays downpour....i have a very small leak, only 2 drips in one place, so been and bought some bitumen, caused by the felt shrinking in the sun more likely!!
Overall though, given the area of the roof, and the amount of rainfall we had, am very happy with a drip in one contained area!!!

Update:

Been to B+Q today, and bought the wallpaper and paste for the shed, so have been taping over the gaps/joins in the wood ready, a quick tidy round too.
Have been in the loft and found some blue LED's, so put these to good use on the front of the bar!!! See Below!

Next i have gotten hold of some decent length RCA cabling, and so i can put the Tablet that will be streaming music all the time, and yes!! Ramfm!

The wallpaper goes on in the coming week, along with the exterior featheredge boarding!!

I'll let you off lol, I usually use mine for sky or love film, but I'm partial to a bit online FIFA or forza now and again.

thats much better than my local.
bet the beer will be better too. :thumb:
can i just make a little suggestion?
i would take the corners off the bar top. i suspect people may get a little intoxicated in there now and then and if you were to have a trip or fall the corners would open you wide open.
a router would make a tidy job of it.

atb MTT

Id love to see you in a mick Dundee situation when some smart **** is showing you his shed and boasting, you can reply "you call that a shed" priceless lol.

Back