Burned out heating element

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Victor.l

Reaction score
Hi all, I got myself a second hand Coobra all in one but one heating element is burned out (1800w) so it’s running only on 1500w
Unit is 50l , its not that easy to find that heating element what options do I have , can I use it only with 1500 or shall I make a mod and put heating element inside the kattle

The cheap Chinese built systems don’t have replaceable elements. You will have to fit one by punching a hole in the side.

if you get the same size ele or smaller use the existing controller. Pass the new cable through side via a 20mm com gland.

I considered buying this. Stano told me it was bought in November 2020. I contacted the supplier re warranty. Here’s the reply. You could try them for help.

Thanks for writing.

The warranty is different for every manufacturer but the usual warranty is 1 year and 6 months. In some cases they even give 3 years like for instance Grainfather.

Mvh / Best regards,
Daniel
-------------------------------------------------
Hembryggeriet / The Home Brewery
Drottninggatan 13
25221 Helsingborg
Sweden

Yeah so it should be still under warranty they might be funny because I’m not original buyer, well if it’s not gonna work I’ll go installing element inside, I posted few pics in media don’t know how to upload over here

Yeah so it should be still under warranty they might be funny because I’m not original buyer, well if it’s not gonna work I’ll go installing element inside, I posted few pics in media don’t know how to upload over here
He claimed he’d lost the receipt (which put me off) but the order number was 42807 and his customer number 36651. Date on the order as 15/10/20 (not November ). I got him to send me a pic of this info. Hope this might help you.

He claimed he’d lost the receipt (which put me off) but the order number was 42807 and his customer number 36651. Date on the order as 15/10/20 (not November ). I got him to send me a pic of this info. Hope this might help you.
Mate thank you so much, I asked for the same details he never sent them to me , he said that 1500 element was no good but actually it’s 1800 one 🤦‍♂️

Latest posts

Back