Carbonation Question

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MattN

Regular.
Reaction score
Hi Folks

I am not a big fan of lager or any fizzy beer. However I am bottling (a bit late) a lager for the 'Clampets' that are visiting over the Christmas period.

What would be the best estimate for the volumes of Co2 that would be the equivalent of Bud, Fosters etc.

Thanks

Matt

Thanks Phettebs, that is what I will go with. I noticed on the news today that there was a 50 car pile up in your neck of the woods (Germantown) I hope everyone is ok.

Thanks

Matt

MattN said:
What would be the best estimate for the volumes of Co2 that would be the equivalent of Bud, Fosters etc.
I though you don't like fizzy lager :lol: I find Bud, apart from the bad taste, is far too fizzy for my liking.

MattN said:
Thanks Phettebs, that is what I will go with. I noticed on the news today that there was a 50 car pile up in your neck of the woods (Germantown) I hope everyone is ok.

Thanks

Matt

Yeah, I saw the video of that. It was crazy! People were driving WAY too fast for the conditions. For anyone interested:

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video ... s.cnn.html

phettebs said:
MattN said:

Thanks

Matt

Yeah, I saw the video of that. It was crazy! People were driving WAY too fast for the conditions. For anyone interested:

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video ... s.cnn.html
Blimey :shock:

It's funny you see these people in their 4x4 (and yes I have one) who think they are the dogs danglies because they can get a good speed up in the snow, they just forget they can't stop as quick.

joe1002 said:
MattN said:
I though you don't like fizzy lager :lol: I find Bud, apart from the bad taste, is far too fizzy for my liking.

I don't, it is for the 'outlaws' and visitors!!

Matt

MattN said:
joe1002 said:
MattN said:

I don't, it is for the 'outlaws' and visitors!!

Matt
:thumb: :thumb:

Latest posts

Back