Climate lockdowns, controlling opposition, levers of power and the dark side.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and the missus got the 2 regular doses because we thought it would be less hassle with travel, events, etc restrictions, then absolutely nothing came of it. I have not had to show my "vaxx pass" once...
Then all the reports of a rise of "unknown cause of death" and heart issues in people who really should not have them came, we refuse to take any more jabs, kind of regret taking the first two to be honest.
I know several people who completely refused jabs and they have all had Covid at least once, all are fine...

And before anyone calls me Alex Jones or conspiracy nut etc. I am not saying there is no merit at all to take the vaccine, just that for most sub-50 people who are in decent general condition I don't think it was really motivated to vaccinate the entire population, and I have some scepticism about all that's been said about both the covid and vaccines because at a closer examination it don't really add up.
And I don't really like the idea of being a lab rat for big pharma...

Last edited:
Me and the missus got the 2 regular doses because we thought it would be less hassle with travel, events, etc restrictions, then absolutely nothing came of it. I have not had to show my "vaxx pass" once...
Then all the reports of a rise of "unknown cause of death" and heart issues in people who really should not have them came, we refuse to take any more jabs, kind of regret taking the first two to be honest.
I know several people who completely refused jabs and they have all had Covid at least once, all are fine...
I was told by my surgeon that if I had contracted covid before, during or a number of weeks after my op I'd be dead. I'm just glad/lucky I had the AZ to start with - I was already on asprin before the op so it's possible the mrna jabs I had could have done for me. (although I'm above the profile age for heart inflammation)

No but there is still some merit to anecdotal evidence, and when you start looking in to it further it piles up enough to at least warrant some questions against the whole "take the 5 jabs or we are all gonna die" fear mongering.
For example in the case of @dad_of_jon it was completely motivated to take the jabs, at least the initial 2.
You can question some details about the whole thing without necessarily trying to discredit all of it or trying to imply Covid was a hoax or some such nonsense.

The plural of anecdote is not data.
I get that but given official statistics I should at least know one unjabbed person to get seriously ill/die. The only people I know who died after a positive test were already very ill.
Before you say it... I've no problem with people choosing to take it. My issue is the coercion used and shame put onto people that didn't want to take it.

No but there is still some merit to anecdotal evidence, and when you start looking in to it further it piles up enough to at least warrant some questions against the whole "take the 5 jabs or we are all gonna die" fear mongering.
For example in the case of @dad_of_jon it was completely motivated to take the jabs, at least the initial 2.
You can question some details about the whole thing without necessarily trying to discredit all of it or trying to imply Covid was a hoax or some such nonsense.
You can, but being sensationalist about the reasons given for advocacy of the vaccination isn't exactly helpful. I certainly don't recall being coerced into receiving a vaccination on the basis of "if you don't get it then we're all going to die".

As with any vaccination, the goal and intended outcome is to reduce the effects in the likely event of you catching a virus. Anyone who stated otherwise, be they medical professional or layperson, was overstating what any vaccination can do.

What the vaccinations did was massively reduce morbidity and mortality. The data is all there in the official statistics. Whether you choose to believe those is another matter, but I certainly have no reason not to.

I get that but given official statistics I should at least know one unjabbed person to get seriously ill/die

Should you? Says who?

I could tell you that I've known of dozens of unvaccinated people dying or ending up very unwell with COVID, but it doesn't really mean much in the grand scheme of things.

Last edited:
So back to the actions of Oxford CC and what they are not quite revealing about their planned traffic scheme:

Looking at their published Transport and Traffic Forecasting report: https://www.oxfordshire.gov.uk/site...lterstransportandtrafficforecastingreport.pdf

You will notice the report has been co-authored with Steer (UK based Ltd company) and Atkins (a member of SNC-Lavalin a Canadian based company).

SNC-Lavalin is partnered with the World Economic Forum: SNC-Lavalin Group

Whilst this is not hard evidence pointing to this being the implementation of WEF 15 minute city policies, I cannot find any mention of the WEF on the Oxford CC website, which raises the question why not?

Are Oxford CC hiding by omission that they are implementing WEF policy?

Should you? Says who?

I could tell you that I've known of dozens of unvaccinated people dying or ending up very unwell with COVID, but it doesn't really mean much in the grand scheme of things.
Based on the statistics that were constantly fed to us. The official numbers of deaths for people sub-70 (in the various age bands) lends weight to the argument that younger people shouldn't have had the jab forced on them.
Sorry for taking this thread off topic but I'm still angry to this day that I was basically ostracised from society because of my decision to not put something into my body.

Last edited:
Not only are SNC-Lavalin partnered with the WEF (and Oxford CC are not highlighting this fact), but it also calls into question the due diligence of the council into the background of Atkins and SNC-Lavalin, given the recent scandal involving this Canadian company:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SNC-Lavalin_affair
... and of course we all know that Trudeau is/was a WEF Young Global Leader and one of the children of Schwab (metaphorically speaking).

https://www.weforum.org/people/justin-trudeau

On the point of WEF young global leaders, like Trudeau, Macron, Ardern , Tony Blair, Angela Merkel and many others have moved into Prime Minister positions, straight to the top dear boys and girls, well not quite the top, but the top in the 'democratic' eyes of nation states citizenry.

Also interesting to note that Vladimir Putin was a WEF Young Global Leader, they all must be in good company.

Well i wasn't coerced into taking the jab but, i did have a heart attack not longer after the third one, i am also in the age group of heart trouble and i try not to think the jabs have anything to do with it but i do wonder, also i had the 4th jab but thats it for me i have not had a flu and won't be either even though i am being pestered to get one

On the point of WEF young global leaders, like Trudeau, Macron, Ardern , Tony Blair, Angela Merkel and many others have moved into Prime Minister positions, straight to the top dear boys and girls, well not quite the top, but the top in the 'democratic' eyes of nation states citizenry.

Also interesting to note that Vladimir Putin was a WEF Young Global Leader, they all must be in good company.

Ambitious youngsters with privileged backgrounds becoming leaders. Shocker.

And this is the reason why these fringe theories should always be challenged. There are always dark repercussions.
Challenging peoples ideas is par for the course, whether fringe or mainstream, it makes no difference, how people react to the challenge is a different thing entirely, there are nutters on both sides of the argument who will find any reason for personal attacks whilst avoiding the facts. It was escalating at one point in this thread, thankfully calmed.

There is no excuse for attacking the person and not the ideas, it ruins the discourse and leaves a bad taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back