Day's back to being cr*p!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Father in law is terminal :cry:
But if they can get him built up they can treat him with chemo and may give him more time and good quality of life unfortunately the tumour is round a major blood vessel so can't be remove surgically

well MRI scan on Friday and results maybe a week later! Wife is climbing the walls :(

but we did have a lovely day out on Saturday in Stratford upon Avon

Sorry to hear your news Growler. I must have missed this the first time round.

The waiting on results is the worst. Hope the results come back with some good news.

Only just read this one.

Sorry to hear it what more can anyone say.

Just remember that there are plenty of us on here to lend support, some of have been through what you are going through.

:thumb:

Growler said:
well MRI scan on Friday and results maybe a week later! Wife is climbing the walls :(

but we did have a lovely day out on Saturday in Stratford upon Avon

The waiting is a pain, worth a 'phone call if she's geeting wound up, we get a call the day after the scan now, before the follow up appointment, which is always a week after the scan.

problem is that if we wait for the local hospital to organise the MRI it will be the end of March before she gets one so we are paying for one at a private clinic but the oncology team at the hospital only meet on a friday to discuss the results! and they will not discuss the results over the phone so will probably be the following Monday (11th) at the earliest :pray:

and just because I'm feeling left out I've managed to slice my left thumb open from the tip to first nuckle B**ger!!!!!!! :D

in slightly better news the father in law should be coming home on wednesday for a bit of R&R :party:

Ok seen the consultant this morning and it's the best news possible!
They may have removed it all and it hasn't spread any where so she still had to have some treatment but all should be sorted after :D :party:

Wow that was a fast response! Cheers fellas
Been a strange day came out of the hospital and have been so angry all day!
Ready to fight any and everybody :wha:
But after a couple of home brews calm and ok now

Thats the best news I'm gonna hear today.....brilliant. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Very very good news that indeed, give her a big hug from all of us :thumb:

and you can have an extra pint or two this weekend as well :cheers:

Thanks fellas :thumb:

Baz Chaz said:

So it's your fault my head hurts this morning!! :rofl:

Growler missed this until now, great news mate, my Da survived lung cancer. love and support is your job, but don't forget to get some time for yourself, you need to keep some in reserve on this emotional rollercoaster, especialialy with her Dad. your in my prayers

Growler said:
Thanks fellas :thumb:

Baz Chaz said:

So it's your fault my head hurts this morning!! :rofl:

I'll happily take the blame for this one buddy :thumb:

Need to get a grip was really angry yesterday now sitting on own drinking Jim beam and feeding a chimnea ****** of and on point of crying which isn't good when 6'2" bearded biker type :(

nowt wrong with a cry in those circumstances.....its allowed

Latest posts

Back