drinkaware logo

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moodystag

Reaction score
Been looking at the Drinkaware logo for the bottles. £1500 + VAT for one year. Is it really worth it?

I can't see any £ value to it so no unless I am missing something. I am assuming you produce bottled beer for sale and thats why you ask.

I can't see any £ value to it so no unless I am missing something. I am assuming you produce bottled beer for sale and thats why you ask.
Thanks for your reply. I may have formulated my question badly. Would I be obliged to purchase this licence if I'd want to sell bottled beer?

No there is no need to use there logo and if you don'y use it you don't need the license. I suggest you contact your local trading standards to confirm exactly what you need to have on the labels best before, ABV and allergens will be a must, as far as i know units of alcohol and the don't drink while pregnant symbol are voluntary no idea about recycling info.

Have just been to godstone brewery and they confirmed no recycling info required as well as no units of alcohol.

20181127_171815.jpg

Here is there label I would think has around the minimum​

Latest posts

Back