extended chat opening hours this weekend?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abeyptfc

Landlord.
Reaction score
will chat be open from thursday to monday night? its going to be a cracking weekend of footie, playing and watching golf, drinking and not being at work! a bit of homebrew chat will go down a treat aswell!

evanvine said:
Why is it that after being on chat for an hour or so, my name disappears from the right hand list?

when you first come into chat the light is green, if your inactive for 5 or 10 mins it goes amber, then it turns red if you still dont post anything, then you disappear if you havent posted anything as far as im aware. sometimes you can post invisible!
yeah the chat has been really quiet the last few months right enough, when i first joined it was mobbed with folk playing youtube tunes now theres more life in a tramps vest.

i feel like a bit of a retard ,what's the chat (in other words how etc can i find it , assuming its a chat room)

If its on it is on the top of the page just under the blue top element where the forum sponsors are. It is a sentence in red letters, a link which brings you to the chat page.

thanks , i'm often having a few beers on weekends and bank hols with the mrs so i guess i've always missed it , or being too tipsy to notice :D

I think life's got in the way of a lot of the regulars in chat. I pop in when I can but most of the time I am doing something else, like snoring, on the sofa at weekends, just lately :D

UP

It definitely has been quiet on chat for quite some time. I think Shane is right though, life gets in the way.

Welcome back Steve!

Guys chat should be open now :thumb:
Could someone remind me to close it Monday night please :cheers:

Latest posts

Back