fav brew tubers?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boom! Cheers boss :)

Think this is the first time i've been called informative or entertaining lol

Ha, didn't realise it's you here under another name, I must admit that I usually watch you after i've had a couple, i'm sure that helps :lol:

Keep up the good work Geeky Dad..........:drunk:

Speaking about Craigtube, he seems to keep brewing the Cooper's kits with no dry hops or additions except his 5 and 7. I would have thought with all the free stuff he gets sent he would pimp them up a hit but i guess he is happy with a simple tasting brew.

I'm afraid I can't watch Craigtube any more after watching one of vids with so much Coopers product placement it was just so crass, read vulgar. listening to him go on about his 'brewing career' just makes me ill. And also he thinks the 'comments' should be just 'compliments', he takes real offence to anything that is not an out and out compliment. Brewmaster Ben and the Old fart are two faves out of the Brit vlogers, down to Earth and likable. Gash Slugg the Aussie guy is likewise good to watch with no bs or ego, just down to Earth good advice on a whole range of homebrew topics.

I really have developed a massive obsession with "Take some advice". His videos are like car crashes - you know nothing good will come out of them but you can't stop watching.

He had a massive fall out with craig tube and has it in for anyone who uses kits or extract.

He is clearly a complete novice who tries to come across as an expert. His sanitation video is a classic. I would love him to start making videos again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJocMX7Ex-Y

Wow that was an interesting watch. At least now I know why my beers are ****, my shirt isn't tight enough and I don't spray down my entire house with 42 million liters of star san.

Wow that was an interesting watch. At least now I know why my beers are ****, my shirt isn't tight enough and I don't spray down my entire house with 42 million liters of star san.

I think that guy must be super OCD about dust. But I know I'll definitely be doing my brews with my shirt off after bathing in starsan or alcohol hand gel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But I know I'll definitely be doing my brews with my shirt off after bathing in starsan or alcohol hand gel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you think if I tell the Mrs that the kitchen is a topless only zone on brewdays it'll keep her out? Either way it's a win :cheers:

I Can not imagine the look on the wife's face when she see's me getting ma brew on,shirt off, the hole house all starsaned up.
I do watch Craigtube and he did in a way get me back in to homebrewing but some of his vids now seem a little self focused on his music etc, maybe after 10 years of doing home brew vids you start to run out of material.

Take Some Advice should keep the left hand side of his top half covered as he is a right tit :lol:
Sorry,couldn't resist

I looked at his vlogs the other day after reading this thread and blimey, I'm almost addicted in a weird way to watching all his vids. He has an awful rant at anyone who uses any amount of extract and tries really hard to pass himself off as an expert. He reminds me of a tv programme years ago where people were trained up for a few days to pass themselves off as professionals and they had to fake it. In one video he even goes so far as to say he has a brewing book out. How the hell did he manage to get John Palmer to do an interview? That can't be legit surely.

There's a video where he meets Craig and goes into a bar with him for a drink,its so bad words escape me.?............
Hats off to Craig for not cracking him on the chin

There's a video where he meets Craig and goes into a bar with him for a drink,its so bad words escape me.?............
Hats off to Craig for not cracking him on the chin

:lol: have to find that one.

Im trying to find the take some advice videos what do i need to type in the search bar please?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Im trying to find the take some advice videos what do i need to type in the search bar please?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

If you go back a couple of pages on this thread Darkbright has posted the hygiene clip, follow his vids from there to his YT channel.

I really have developed a massive obsession with "Take some advice". His videos are like car crashes - you know nothing good will come out of them but you can't stop watching.

He had a massive fall out with craig tube and has it in for anyone who uses kits or extract.

He is clearly a complete novice who tries to come across as an expert. His sanitation video is a classic. I would love him to start making videos again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJocMX7Ex-Y

Hahahahahaa it actually hurts to watch this again but in some weird way I have to watch. I knew I was missing out in my kit somewhere, the damned breast pump, how could I have forgotten that? Now where's the ex when you need her.

Latest posts

Back