Football Season 2023.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ederson has WIPED OUT Darwin Nunez.

The Manchester City keeper sends Nunez sprawling after Nathan Ake's mistake.

Liverpool players want a red card for the keeper but Ederson escapes with a yellow.

1710089998064.png

1710089882768.png

I said i would take a draw before the game and am glad we kept it to 1 - 1 after losing our number one keeper, Nathan Ake will be gutted he put Ederson in a position where he had little option but to take the player out injuring himself doing so.

1710093246046.png

Last edited:
But if he had been red carded you are down to ten men

The ref didn't give a red and var didn't it'll be interesting to see the replays later but it wont alter the result.

We scored a good goal and gave you a goal you were the better side in the second half but 6 shots on target each and 1 -1 to me is a fair result.

Don't get me wrong these 2 teams have been the best over the last 7-8 years, Jurgan and Pep 2 best managers on the planet, i find it sad that Kloppo is stepping down but i always said he would one day manage Germany there is nothing left for him at club level

Don't get me wrong these 2 teams have been the best over the last 7-8 years, Jurgan and Pep 2 best managers on the planet, i find it sad that Kloppo is stepping down but i always said he would one day manage Germany there is nothing left for him at club level

I have a feeling Pep will leave us soon he has achieved his goal of getting a CL title i cannot see him retiring here i think he will finish his career in Spain.

I think we will win it and the cups, have faith
I agree you were the better team in the second half but can I again point out you didnt score a goal ftom open play, we both had 6 shots on target you didn't score one, how does that make you confident you'll will do the above?

Ignoring the refs decision for a moment the fact is you didn't score from open play even though you were the better team in the second half how you can think you are suddenly going to step up and win everything is beyond me.

On the subject of refs and var, we all get bad decisions by refs and var you are not alone in that, on 606 last night a fan mentioned you got the benefit of a decision last week and they agreed with him on the show, do you think refs and var are biased against Liverpool?

Last edited:
No i don't think refs and var are biased towards Liverpool it's the same for all teams, VAR is a means for the FA to decide who wins the title or which club has the largest brown envelope, all that aside if city can't beat a make shift Liverpool side they won't win the league, you have a team that cost close to a billion pounds and just collasped in the second half our little Japanese 31 year old cost 16 million totally ran the midfield and was deservedly motm, and i noticed Silva swapped wings when he realised young Bradley had him in his back pocket then there De Brunyna having a right go at his manager. no you won't win the title this time round

No i don't think refs and var are biased towards Liverpool it's the same for all teams, VAR is a means for the FA to decide who wins the title or which club has the largest brown envelope

I cannot believe you have posted that do you genuinely believe refs and VAR decisions are made based on how much money the club has :rolleyes:

This is a perfect example of why Liverpool fans are the most hated in the league its always poor old Liverpool you would believe listening to your fans you have never lost a game because you were **** its always someone else's fault usually the refs.

You say we collapsed in the second half so why didn't your brilliant team score against our **** team, again i will point out you didn't score a single goal yesterday from open play even though you keep pointing out how much better you were in the second half, if Nathan Ake hadn't given you the penalty with his stupid hospital pass to the keeper the score would have been one nil, being better in the second half means nothing if you cannot score and win a match.

Last edited:
Back