Has anyone been on a Brewlabs course?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewzone

Regular.
Reaction score
Have any of You attended a Brewlabs course?

I'm interested to know what size their pilot brewery is particularly their boiler size.

BZ

jamesb said:
It's 100 litre brewlength AFAIK. Don't know what the actual copper size is.

Send them an e-mail?

Thanks James!

I'm considering attending a Brewlab course when I've saved up My pennies. (A few years to go yet though!)

BZ

brewzone said:
jamesb said:
It's 100 litre brewlength AFAIK. Don't know what the actual copper size is.
Send them an e-mail?
Thanks James!
I'm considering attending a Brewlab course when I've saved up My pennies. (A few years to go yet though!)
BZ

Having seen the course notes, and knowing someone who went on the three-weeker, I think I'll save my pennies. Just my personal opinion.

The three month is a different matter though...

They used to do a really good 4 day course on home/craft brewing . . . lot of money but you got to do some really interesting stuff . . . including IBU analyses during the boil and steep. . .. wonder if they could be persuaded to run that course again. :hmm:

I keep meaning to talk to Dr Thomas about doing a Masters in Brewing Science on a correspondence type basis.

Aleman said:
I keep meaning to talk to Dr Thomas about doing a Masters in Brewing Science on a correspondence type basis.
Teaching it?

My aim is to get My breweries designed such that anyone attending a Brewlab course will be able to purchase one of Mine and continue either homebrewing on a larger scale or using it as a pilot brewery.

I've had a customer or two who don't want to dilute in the boiler to achieve the 82L brewlength and I'm just wondering what size their boiler is.

I'll probably take James advice and email them.

BZ

Latest posts

Back