Hello all - new member and first WOW on the go.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8225ae385aa49afe80f163fe2c5eeddd.jpg

I proudly announce the birth of my first home brew wine !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking sweet mate 😀

Nice knife rack too 😉

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Congratulations on your first wine, if you haven't already then get another on the go, there's nothing worse than running out and having to buy grog in!

I use these bottles too, but like you say, I don't have many lying around for more than a few months 😀

Congratulations on your first wine, if you haven't already then get another on the go, there's nothing worse than running out and having to buy grog in!

Cheers !!

Two DJ's on the go. One the Rose from this forum , the other an experimental... with some pineapple and kiwi and apple - that ones foaming like a beast !!

Planning on getting a TC on at the weekend - deciding on recipe !

I use these bottles too, but like you say, I don't have many lying around for more than a few months [emoji3]

That was my thinking - I used a couple of glass bottles with a view to testing how well they changed with age - but rest unlikely to be around for longer than a few months [emoji41]

Cheers ! I've just moved it back out of the cupboard I placed it in and put back into kitchen in a tray [emoji106]

I followed a recipe from here by Roddy:

6L Red grape juice
6L Apple
3 Lowicz
1L strong tea
2kg sugar
5tsp Pectolase
4tsp yeast compound
Topped up with water.

Got a steady bubble every 30 seconds at the moment !

Wow! Sorry....
I have just inherited loads of DJs already got a mead and a mixed fruit cider on the go but fancy a bit of this. Can anybody recommend a scaled down receipi. Is this currently 19liters?
Cheers
Ric

Wow! Sorry....
I have just inherited loads of DJs already got a mead and a mixed fruit cider on the go but fancy a bit of this. Can anybody recommend a scaled down receipi. Is this currently 19liters?
Cheers
Ric

This recipe was for 25L, chippy_tea helped me out with a basic recipe for a 5L batch.... you could add the flavoured syrup in similar reduced quantity (eg div by 5)

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...&share_tid=65234&share_fid=34843&share_type=t

Base recipe for 'Easy Rose' Supermarket Juice Wine WOW - 5L

I'll drink to that hehe

Mrs Roddy had a few glasses of the one I was bottling tonight, she doesn't hang around 😉

Latest posts

Back