Hops from Get 'er Brewed

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to everyone also. Just spoke to my mate (we pool a lot of our gear) and he's ready for some brewing. So can't wait. :-) :-) should be able to do some double brews and get them tested.

Thanks very much to the people here who organise these things :-)

Happy bunny :-)

Just discussing similar with f00b4r who didn't win but knows how to make a good beer. Will see what we come up with, going to be fun

Great compo, manse. Frankly id never get round to using them all though!

Tragically i have already planned all my brews for the remainder of the year, none of these hops included...

Oh wow, I didn't even spot my name :oops:

Well that is a nice surprise anyway thanks to yourself an GB for organising it!!

I will be in touch shortly, I have nothing else in stock anyway so I need grain and yeast..

Best get thinking caps on for recipe ideas

Didn't think you had!

Oh wow, I didn't even spot my name :oops:

Well that is a nice surprise anyway thanks to yourself an GB for organising it!!

I will be in touch shortly, I have nothing else in stock anyway so I need grain and yeast..

Best get thinking caps on for recipe ideas

HBC.ie Corvich, €500 voucher draw, while your luck's in.

Order placed, first recipe made, SWMBO at work a week Saturday - time for a Slovenian IPA!

Thats a good idea I thought about making an American style Amber ale next before this I think I could use a few of these to make something along those lines...

Either that /and or I might get a few and make some small Smash brews

Check out my Triple Bridge in beer brewdays mate....

Sounds great. The wolf sounds interesting, looking forward to using that one. If I had more space and more understanding other half, I'd like to have used each one on it's own in a mini batch. Sadly I only have the one FV.

I've asked the lovely Brewers at Human Fish Brewery in Slovenja for their IPA recipe,lovely pint and hopefully my first brew will be a clone.

Mm's triple bridge is definitely on the agenda as well

Thats a good idea I thought about making an American style Amber ale next before this I think I could use a few of these to make something along those lines...

Either that /and or I might get a few and make some small Smash brews

My thinking was that I could use half in one batch. Plus I already have 5kg Pilsner to use up.

My thinking was that I could use half in one batch. Plus I already have 5kg Pilsner to use up.

Interesting so roughly 225 hops what you going to do a bit flame out steep or a dry hop? you could do a bit of both.. Some tropical sounding flavours there and Slovenian Cascade sounds interesting. exciting stuff..

Well done everyone, I was one of those that forgot to check if they won. That's second piece of good news I have had today. First being I have been chosen for to star in hinterland seRies 3 lol. Did have bad news when my electrics in my garage/ brew room went bang.

Thanks MM will pm you now. Queue the recipe request thread coming soon.

Thanks to geterbrewed and the little person for picking me out. Do we know when we can order? I'm right up for some of this. Given the scarcity of some of the popular US hops getting some alternatives nailed would be awesome. Can't wait to hear everyone's feedback.

Back