Hops from Get 'er Brewed

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to geterbrewed. MM and all winners, not forgetting all who took part (this is turning into an Oscar acceptance speech so i'll stop there).

Styrians are some of my favorite hops and I have been trying to get hold of some Wolf for a while, now I know where. I will place the order tomorrow. PM to follow.

A big well done to all the winners and get brewing hopefully another competition later on this year

Interesting so roughly 225 hops what you going to do a bit flame out steep or a dry hop? you could do a bit of both.. Some tropical sounding flavours there and Slovenian Cascade sounds interesting. exciting stuff..

Yeah I reckon I'll use 250g in one and 200g in the other. Plenty of flame out and dry hops!

Yeah I reckon I'll use 250g in one and 200g in the other. Plenty of flame out and dry hops!

What hops was you thinking?

I am looking at building a recipe now using Aurora (bittering)
Wolf, Dana and Cascade for the falvour and aroma hops.

I was thinking about doing a pilsner with some of the other hops as I had planned to make a pilsner for my lager drinking mates who wont try anything else.

cheers to mm for organising and geterbrewed for prizes,i am a happy man and will defo buy a lottery ticket this week incase i am on a roll cheers lagerlad

Well my order is placed and I rang geterbrewed just to personally thank them for doing this with MM and HBF. I am well impressed, they are lovely people and are really looking forward to the reviews. They will be getting a lot more of my business in future.

Congratulations to those who won! Have fun brewing and if you are in Norfolk and need someone to taste your brews give me a shout haha

Latest posts

Back