Hops from Get 'er Brewed

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too am a little behind but Got mine planned for a fortnights time as got some stuff on the go. That said f00b4r and I are planning 5 separate brews testing 5 hops in the first run so should be able to do some good reviews. We plan to then blend and taste :) Will then do the same with the other 5 so should have some good reviews coming soon. Hope this sounds ok manse?

I was hoping to have some demis clear by then. Might just make it, to maybe split a mash and dry hop the shizzle out of em!

We have a base beer to make and then do a final boil multiple times with multiple hops, should be fun!

We have a base beer to make and then do a final boil multiple times with multiple hops, should be fun!

+1 for this. Any suggestions? I have the usual. MO a bit of crystal. Some amber malt. And a few speciality stuff, choco and cara

If anyone has a base like Demig said I'd be up for getting as close as possible.

I notice geterbrewed has just got Citra, Amarillo, Mosaic and Simco in, all 2015 harvest. All above the £3 mark for 50g but I bet they fly off the shelves (especially the Citra) so get in there while you can if your an American hop freak

I notice geterbrewed has just got Citra, Amarillo, Mosaic and Simco in, all 2015 harvest. All above the £3 mark for 50g but I bet they fly off the shelves (especially the Citra) so get in there while you can if your an American hop freak

I'd have to check the dates on the packets but my local HB has bulldog brand citra all the time. 100 g I think.

Just ordered Citra and Simcoe, thanks for the tip off, can't resist buying good hops when placing an order.
I just did an inventory of my freezer today and I have a bout 30 different full lots of hops, not including the getrbrewed free ones and a few part opened and resealed.
I need to get brewing twice a week!

How has the triple bridge come out Manse? or too young to tell

Too young to tell yet mate, bottled yesterday. Bottles firming up nicely already though - I shall be sneaking one at the weekend! I'll let you know then....

well hops arrived today will try and get something on the go at the weekend time permitting will keep you all posted on my progress cheers lagerlad

Just checking Manse are we all okay with Get Er Brewed regarding reviews?.. I think a few of us have reviewed the hops on the site and our recipes on here..

Will be doing more soon.

I've reviewed the ones I've used. Brewing again next weekend to use up the last of them.

However my review on their site is still awaiting moderation before being posted

Back