How much sugar with 1.8kg kit?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

norlettdriver

Reaction score
I've just bottled my first brew - Munton's Premium Stout - seems to be coming along nicely, thanks in part to some helpful advice from this forum!

I'm planning my next at the moment and I thought I might try something from the Munton's Connoisseur range. I noticed they are 1.8kg as opposed to the 1.5kg Premium range. I added 1kg of sugar (500g granulated Silver Spoon, 500g Beer Enhancer) to the Premium Stout as per instructions.

My question is how much sugar will I require for the 1.8kg kits?

If anyone has made one of these I'd appreciate any comments or advice.

Cheers in advance - :cheers:

Rich

Forgive me if im wrong here, as ive only ever made one Premium kit and that was a Werry. But i didnt think Premium kits required any additional sugar to be added to them.

It is still likely to be 1Kg norlettdriver :thumb:
But it will tell you in the instructions :thumb:

corby_brewer said:
Forgive me if im wrong here, as ive only ever made one Premium kit and that was a Werry. But i didnt think Premium kits required any additional sugar to be added to them.
CB: This one's premium by name, not necessarily by nature ;)
example

AdrianTrace said:
corby_brewer said:
CB: This one's premium by name, not necessarily by nature ;)
example

Interesting that most of that ebayer's other stock is er... stocking and suspender belts....

Latest posts

Back