I Think I Might Be Called Into HR Tomorrow

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're only 'embass'ing yourself. I'm finished here, best of luck with your HR experience.

Do you want to put your qualifications/experience/management against mine ?
I doubt it...Do you want me to list my work history . Do you want me to embass you

Wow. You certainly seem to be lacking experience in humility.

Did you honestly expect to post the OP and not get any negative comments, posting "before you judge me...read the above post and the following posts, before posting comments" a week later is a little like closing the gate after the horse has bolted.
Chippy_Tea
I think this thread has now run its course, like the recent 'Great Fluoride Debate'. Many opinions have been put forward on both sides of the argument. However Forum members should not be insulting each other, irrespective of what opinions they have. So I suggest that you close out the thread. Thanks

Johnny you posted a new thread on the subject of the OP titled "Please follow as I think that this topic is V. important" which as i mentioned in my PM to you i merged with this one, if you want to explain what went on fair enough but can you do it without the personal insults.

If the. Personal slanging would stop i would like to hear the full story of the episode that johnnyboy was going to post

I would like to hear the full story, I have deleted the last post by Johnny and as the reason why have stated its now up to him how this goes.

I don't want to sit in judgement of johnny but obviously there is more to this story than meets the eye,it seems to me there are 2 ex forces who clearly have respect for each other and a third party escalating it when it could have been put to bed by the two ex forces themselves,that's my take on it up to yet

raw

I demand an inquiry!!!!! This is an outrage! A frightful and ghastly outrage sir!

Im sorry that you are finished.....so I cant mention both of the 2 stars as Sous that I have worked in.

Johnny, chill out mate.
Each working environment is different, i get that,as i said,i work in the building trade and it can/used to be brutal at times but like it or not,people wont be spoken to like that anymore.
Anyway, your post sparked a healthy debate, im sure we all feel better,now lets get back to brewing 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back