Immersion Wort Chillers at cost + p&p

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks/sounds good... I'm still swithering on a 'counter flow' but 20' in 20 minutes sounds real good to me. Hmmm ...

I've made one of those before as well.....much more efficient (as soon as the wort comes out of it it is at 20°c) but it is a heavy old beast, postage might be entertaining!

How is the postage working out Manse I think I've come to terms with the fact that I "need" a 20L Braumeister in my life. When I order one I will need a chiller. Let me know if you think postage is achievable.

Hi Manse, I'm stepping up to bigger brews and I'd love one of these! I think from you posts you're near Belfast? If so I could meet up and collect from somewhere.... Thanks a million!

How is the postage working out Manse I think I've come to terms with the fact that I "need" a 20L Braumeister in my life. When I order one I will need a chiller. Let me know if you think postage is achievable.

Postage is a killer - £25 - £30. It'll work out cheaper for you to order one mate.

Hi Manse, I'm stepping up to bigger brews and I'd love one of these! I think from you posts you're near Belfast? If so I could meet up and collect from somewhere.... Thanks a million!

Let me know what the dimensions of your pot are/will be and I'll rustle you one up!

I am, but only for folk close by - postage worked out at nearly £30!! As you're in Peterborough, not close by I'm afraid!

Are you still making these?

MM is probably hampered for postage by being in NI. It adds costs for many couriers.

I bought a nice chiller on Ebay for �£35 delivered. Made in mainland UK so cheaper postage for the maker. Works great. I only mention this because MM is only making for locals now. Wouldn't want to advocate competition for him if he was still sending them far and wide.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Immersion...UR-brew-pot-/331655520327?hash=item4d3835a047

MM is probably hampered for postage by being in NI. It adds costs for many couriers.

I bought a nice chiller on Ebay for ��£35 delivered. Made in mainland UK so cheaper postage for the maker. Works great. I only mention this because MM is only making for locals now. Wouldn't want to advocate competition for him if he was still sending them far and wide.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Immersion...UR-brew-pot-/331655520327?hash=item4d3835a047

Thanks for the link!!

Latest posts

Back