It's a hung parliament.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sinn Fein have always been an all Ireland party. They believe in a united Ireland. Until the 1980's they refused to take their seats in the Irish Parliament also, as at the time they denounced its' legitimacy. Their point being that only an all Ireland Government would be legitimate.

Me too, I think he is over intelligent if that's possible, his brain can't cope with it and sends the wrong signals to his mouth.
But, he should be kept away as far as possible from politics and if he is a representative or ambassador for Britain then God help us

I notice the Government have managed to find the magic money tree (in the forest of bull$hit) when now they realize how much they cocked up during the election. Jeremy Hunt has 'hinted' at lifting the 1% pay cap on nurses wages. I love the way it's been 'hinted' at to test the water to see if it gains them anything, rather than seeing it as the right thing to do.

http://newsquizextra.com/2017/06/15/jeremy-hunt-hints-at-lifting-of-nurses-pay-cap/

The pay cap, when those working in the private sector weren't getting a pay-rise, was a fair thing. Although to keep it until 2019 onward is a bit unfair to say the least!

Mr Jeremy "unfortunate surname" Hunt doesn't want to be even more unpopular than he already is.

In amongst everything else that's been going on. I'm loving all the labour shadow backbencher's (if thats what there called) hypocrisy. Knowing that Corbyn now has a strangle hold on the leadership of the Labour party and a reshuffle was coming up. All the rebels (including that chukka umma bloke. Who one paper described as the "moderate king across the water" which I particularly liked) who tried to oust him in a coup have been crawling out of the woodwork saying that they were ready and able to serve in a shadow cabinet should they be called. The only one who has been brought back into the fold is Owen Smith who Corbyn soundly beat in last years leadership battle, so is toothless. I bet the rest of them are crying into their guacamole, knowing they be sitting on those back benches for a long time to come

The pay cap, when those working in the private sector weren't getting a pay-rise, was a fair thing. Although to keep it until 2019 onward is a bit unfair to say the least!

Mr Jeremy "unfortunate surname" Hunt doesn't want to be even more unpopular than he already is.

I dont thinks so. The private sector pays its workers what it thinks they deserve (or more likely however little they think they can get away with). Those at the top end of the the private sector (CEO's etc) have been getting pay rises, it's just the plebs at the bottom end at havent. The Government now seem to have dropped austerity like a hot potato now they didn't get the election result they thought they would. The deficit hasnt been payed off yet so does that mean austerity was completely bogus in the first place?

I notice the Government have managed to find the magic money tree (in the forest of bull$hit)
And the Labour manifesto promised us all lots of lovely things grown in their their forest of magic money trees, let alone one single tree. Trouble is no-one really knows how their forest was going to be paid for, except perhaps Mickey Mouse or Dianne Abbot.

And the Labour manifesto promised us all lots of lovely things grown in their their forest of magic money trees, let alone one single tree. Trouble is no-one really knows how their forest was going to be paid for, except perhaps Mickey Mouse or Dianne Abbot.

You mean the fully costed Labour manifesto?

So let me see. You have all been slagging TM off for the last 2 weeks and now its JC's turn. So who do you want in power??

Latest posts

Back