It's hello from me

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stooby doo

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

another newbie here. My name's Stu and I am a complete and utter novice when it comes to home brewing. My thoughtful wife got me a beer equipment kit for Christmas with barrel, fermentation bucket, etc and a pack of Milestone's Lion's pride. Will be getting it going in the next few weeks once I've found a place to put it and read some of the great starters advice on here. Wish me luck!

Cheers,

Stu.

stooby doo said:
I am a complete and utter novice when it comes to home brewing. ... Wish me luck!
Hello Stu! First one can be a bit daunting - all these strange terms, and the need to sterilise and mix and measure. There is a mass of information, but the basics are very simple. There are a couple of helpful walk throughs of how to brew from a beer kit in the Beer Brewing "How To..." Guides forum.

Feel free to ask questions, and if you have an accident, you can always get another beer kit and have another go. The second one will make a lot more sense.

Good luck!

M

Back