Jobs?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, not really felt the need as yet. I am thinking about building a brew fridge so I might try and rig that up so it monitors and records the temperate of the wort and how often the heating and cooling elements are running but I'm very lazy so I might not. :)

Haha yeah always looks good on paper until you start...

I think my next project is a brewpi which can do HLT temps, boil and fermentation control. Luckily my dad is an electronics engineer and a good friend of mine is a software engineer as I have no idea what I'm doing.

Haha yeah always looks good on paper until you start...

I think my next project is a brewpi which can do HLT temps, boil and fermentation control. Luckily my dad is an electronics engineer and a good friend of mine is a software engineer as I have no idea what I'm doing.

I'd like to work out a way of monitoring and recording fermentation progress automatically but I have no idea how I'd go about doing that at the minute.

Time served sparkie, left the industry 20 years ago this year. Currently doing IT support to pay the mortgage, until I win the lottery.

Aye, It's a smaller world with these here t'interwebs.
I've brewed wine on and off since my late teens, and had a foray into cider at one point. I never had any interest in brewing beer, because I always thought it was easier to buy.
I'm going to start with kits, but having always brewed hedgerow wines I hope to try knitting my own beer from scratch too.

Once you have brewed whatever kits you have,try any of the Festival range or the Youngs American range,superb.
In fact I'm brewing a Festival NZ Pilsner right now,give me 3 or 4 weeks and I could drop one off for you to sample.
Good luck and enjoy.

Scientist, hence very erratic level of home brew knowledge. Not as exciting as it sounds but access to lab supplies is handy.

Section manager at a trade centre. Recently turned down a Brewers position at a local small brewery.

My main job is working for an undertaker running a chapel of rest as well as assisting with admin and marketing of the funeral business Monday to Friday.

Also, From home I run a small web design company and I'm just starting up a small coach tour business with my wife.

Latest posts

Back