Jubilee sausage name needed!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orlando

Regular.
Reaction score
I'm working with a local butcher on supplying a beer & sausage combo to be sold for "charidee" (not that we like to talk about it ;) ). Can anyone think of a good name for the sausage?

orlando said:
I'm working with a local butcher on supplying a beer & sausage combo to be sold for "charidee" (not that we like to talk about it ;) ). Can anyone think of a good name for the sausage?

Mashed Bangers :oops:

or some other word play on bangers and mash :?: :hmm:

What do you think of "Banger Gong"! MBE and T.Rex in one. See the label with the "Gong" and a ribbon. Need a Queenie element you see.

Lizzies Links?

Winsor Whanger...

Phil's Phal.... I'm no good at this...

The butcher is Rutlands ,who anyone in Norfolk will tell you, have been the winner of Butchers of Norfolk for something like 6 out of the last 9 years. They are particularly famous for their sausages and continuously push the envelpoe of sausagedom, like we craft brewers. Some of their most famous include "Pizza" sausages, "Marmite", "Chile & Chocolate", in all over 100 different bangers. They only use free range Gloucester Old Spot or related crosses. They are serious banger heaven.

Just to add my 2 pence worth.

Norfolk 'N' Good.
The Sandringham Sizzler

If there going into Chip shops and have Beer in them how about Battered & Boozed...........

Latest posts

Back