July 2023 Comp- Belgian Beers

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ll try my bottle conditioned saison this weekend and if it’s acceptable, I’ll post it out.
Was this your beer
IMG_20230719_131156.jpg

I've got a batch of Saison but its still getting its fizz so it will be too young for the competition. I looked up the competition schedule and spotted that next month is bitters. I'm about to make an ordinary so I'll enter that one assuming it turns out ok. I'm also going to do an 80 shilling, would that count ?

With a few days to go until I start judging the beers I thought I would give a list of the entries so far-

@Birdsnestbrewery - Trappist pale ale
@SMP Brewery - Saison
@pilgrimhudd -Dubbel
@pilgrimhudd -Saison
@Caramel Ox- Patersbier
@Caramel Ox - Belgian pale
@Caramel Ox - Dubbel
@DocAnna - Dubbel

Thanks for the entries so far.

Let me know if any are missing or if any are being sent this week.

It's going to be a very Belgian weekend 😋
Have I still got time to send you one? If so where do I send please and what are the requirements?

Have I still got time to send you one? If so where do I send please and what are the requirements?
Hi, if you post it first class I would imagine it will still arrive by Friday and I can get it in the fridge to judge over the weekend. Any Belgian style beer. Just label the beer with your forum name and the style and abv. Cheers.
I will message you my address

With a few days to go until I start judging the beers I thought I would give a list of the entries so far-

@Birdsnestbrewery - Trappist pale ale
@SMP Brewery - Saison
@pilgrimhudd -Dubbel
@pilgrimhudd -Saison
@Caramel Ox- Patersbier
@Caramel Ox - Belgian pale
@Caramel Ox - Dubbel
@DocAnna - Dubbel

Thanks for the entries so far.

Let me know if any are missing or if any are being sent this week.

It's going to be a very Belgian weekend 😋
For the record, mine is Trappist style . I haven't taken the vows yet 😂

Tonight's the night brewers....

I'm going solo...so if I get a bit wonky I may split it over today and tomorrow.

Forgive me I will probably have no more than a half of each as I think there is 8-10 beers. The ones that are great I will probably finish them at the end of I'm still awake...

@Twopan your beer hasn't arrived yet so if you let me know what style it was I will hold one or two of similar style to compare against tomorrow.

Tonight's the night brewers....

I'm going solo...so if I get a bit wonky I may split it over today and tomorrow.

Forgive me I will probably have no more than a half of each as I think there is 8-10 beers. The ones that are great I will probably finish them at the end of I'm still awake...

@Twopan your beer hasn't arrived yet so if you let me know what style it was I will hold one or two of similar style to compare against tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back