Mick Dundee is making me cry

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notlaw

Dubbel Dragon
Reaction score
The avatar that he has added to his profile today is uncalled for and I think I am going to go away and cry for the rest of the morning...

:cry:

It's just uncalled for :nono:

Capture.JPG

Best thing about last night was that I had �£6 on Van Aanholt for first goal @ 14/1.:lol:

I'll hold my hands up, you horrible lot have showed more heart all season.... no skill, but at least you've looked like you wanted it. We've been abysmal. It'll be more than a season before we're back up.

Are you a tangerine or a dee?

Neither. No major ties to either, my in laws claim to be Dees (but I've been to more Dundee games in the 15 years since I met my wife than my father in law has - I've been to 2), but one of my best friends is a die hard Arab.

Oh, and I accidentally put Dundee into administration back in 2010!

Haha, do tell...

It's a pretty boring story TBH.

I'm an accountant, and back in 2010 I joined a firm around the same time that one of the partners became the club's finance director. The first thing that needed to be done after his appointment was to do the budget and cash flow projections, which I was asked to do. After 3 days things weren't looking very bright, I spent the next 2 weeks working full time at Dens Park and the end result was the administrators being called in.

I was referred to as "the man who bankrupted Dundee" for the whole 2 years I worked there!

Pity it wasnt the Gers (sorry any Rangers fans)
I would have done that job for nought(probably would have had to anyway as no-one got paid)
Except Charles Green :)

It's a pretty boring story TBH.

I'm an accountant, and back in 2010 I joined a firm around the same time that one of the partners became the club's finance director. The first thing that needed to be done after his appointment was to do the budget and cash flow projections, which I was asked to do. After 3 days things weren't looking very bright, I spent the next 2 weeks working full time at Dens Park and the end result was the administrators being called in.

I was referred to as "the man who bankrupted Dundee" for the whole 2 years I worked there!

Not everyone can claim they've done that :thumb:

Back