More haste less speed

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It could've been genius. Most likely horrible. We've all done something daft when brewing :D I accidentally threw my late hop charge of about 100g of simcoe and amarillo in at the start of a boil. Was just not paying attention to which bowl I was picking up.

This was pre-hop spider. One of the precipitating factors for that particular diy project.

I kept the beer out of curiosity. Tried some from the fermenter when I was racking and it was that bitter it made my tongue feel numb. Oops.

It could've been genius. Most likely horrible. We've all done something daft when brewing :D I accidentally threw my late hop charge of about 100g of simcoe and amarillo in at the start of a boil. Was just not paying attention to which bowl I was picking up.

This was pre-hop spider. One of the precipitating factors for that particular diy project.

I kept the beer out of curiosity. Tried some from the fermenter when I was racking and it was that bitter it made my tongue feel numb. Oops.

:nono::lol:
The new Boddingtons now fermenting away nicely. Just bottled a Pseudo lager up this afternoon, will be brewing another of those next week with a few tweaks,then possibly a boddingtons mild from the B.Perkins blog list of ales.

Back