New kit:Klarstein Brauheld 35 Smart (Bluetooth)

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BFG.

Reaction score
Hi folks,
I've just bought my first Brewing system and here's a guided tour of the equipment and my initial thoughts. Let me know if you own one of these and any tips before my first brew, thanks.

Give it a clean with sodium hydroxide and check the calibration of the temperature control. Don't pump the wort out of the SVB just use the tap. The elements are replaceable for all the SVBs they come complete with a new body.
Don't just rely on the recirculation to keep the temperature stable, regular stirring will break up the hot and cold spots.

Give it a clean with sodium hydroxide and check the calibration of the temperature control. Don't pump the wort out of the SVB just use the tap. The elements are replaceable for all the SVBs they come complete with a new body.
Don't just rely on the recirculation to keep the temperature stable, regular stirring will break up the hot and cold spots.
Thanks, all done - the clean at least!

Struggling with the app. Can't figure out how to program a recipe and when I run a built-in recipe from the app and click start, nothing happens. Maybe it's soo new, they didn't finish testing the software!? The controller is different on this model than most other models as it doesn't have an 'R' button for recipe, it has a Reset button instead which - resets things. I've yet to find anyone else who has one of these models.

Attachments

• PXL_20231129_121711986.jpg
    PXL_20231129_121711986.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back