Old brewer new member in Bristol

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,

I think I've ended up at THBF a few times thanks to Google, but finally decided to join rather than lurk!

I've been brewing about 10yrs, starting on kits, then extract, then made my own BIAB kit from a tea urn and finally designed & built myself a 'Brewshed', which has my 3 Vessel kit at one end and a bar at the other.

I purchased my kit from the head brewer of Left Handed Giant (Richard is a great chap), when he stopped brewing in his garage, with half an aspiration to start selling some eventually (never got that far though). It's too big for me really, but was a great buy! I tend to brew half length brews on it, which ends up being 3 cornies a time. I struggle to drink it all, so all my mates now have growler and regularly visit!

Looking forward to getting involved in the chat and sharing ideas. I've attached a photo of my brewshed, mainly cos I'm proud of it and want to show it off!

Attachments

• 20200521_193056.jpg
    20200521_193056.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20200215_093055.jpg
    IMG_20200215_093055.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 0
The last few brews have been my first NEIPA (brewed Sunday), Best Bitter (first in a while), British Golden Ale/Hazy Pale fusion, Belgian Blonde (ended up half way to a Brun but was nice!), French Saison, Cross Pacific Pale.

A mix, it seems!

Latest posts

Back