Quick conditioning kits.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itbrvilla

Reaction score
As many of you may know it can be quite difficult to build up you beer supplies due to 'tasting the progress' etc. For this I would like to be recommended kits (any style) that condition relatively quickly giving me a chance to quickly build up my stock so I can then brew some more longer conditioning beers. I currently have 30 bottles of Youngs Harvest Bitter, Wilkos Cerveza in the FV and Woodforde's NOG kit which I will put on once the Cerveza is out the FV, which I will put in a PB. So does anyone have a ny good recommendations?

Many thanks

Ian

i did a 10L brupak wheat that was drinkable after a week in the bottle if thats any help

oops, meant to elaborate a bit here...

I always find that gelatine fining has it clear overnight too, which can help a lot. mix a pack with water, microwave for 20 secs, leave it to cool and pour into keg/FV.

leaving it in the cool this time of year will definitely help it condition quicker too. :thumb:

RobWalker said:
Coopers Original Stout is a cracking beer and ready super quickly :thumb:

Yes seconded - I still remember my shock at tasting it from the FV... I couldn't believe it could be so good even before bottling.

Latest posts

Back