S.E, London Newbie

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amidared

Reaction score
I thought I'd just say hi from S.E. London. I'm new to home brewing although years ago I used to help friends in Germany with what I now know to be all grain brewing. my tastes in beer lie in the German and Belgian camp with special preference given to the Weizenbiers Crystal and Hefe.

Ravensbourne Arms is a decent pub, guy I once knew ran it for a bit. I'm SE19 myself.

Any of you guys know the Bird's Nest in Deptford? Great happy hour Mon - Fri 5-7 £2.50 a pint. Heres a pic of some of the offerings lately.

beers on tap.jpg

Any of you guys know the Bird's Nest in Deptford? Great happy hour Mon - Fri 5-7 £2.50 a pint.

Someone I know puts gigs on there sometimes, I've yet to venture across that way though, sounds like a good happy hour deal.

I used to be in SE15 before I headed SW, that was before the craft beer thing took off as much as it has and now it turns out that beer rebellion is five minutes from my old flat.

Welcome to the forum.

The Royal Hamlet of Peckham, here (SE15). The new Shoreditch according to the time out magazine, and the amount of hipsters I see wandering about

Didn't realise you were so close, you know the Hermit's Cave in Camberwell? Used it a few times years ago.

Latest posts

Back