Sabro Hops at Malt Miller

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The coconut was noticeable in the hazy that's for sure. Brew club immediately identified the sabro by smell and taste when we had a tasting.
I would want to add coconut as well if I was making the above stout.
Sure, they did in my hazy. I was just wondering if they would come through in a roasty stout

When I added the extract, the coconut smell was insane. Smelt like a Thai curry.
I used Sabro incognito in my last brew. Sabro incognito in the whirlpool and strata and nelson pellet hops in dry hop. Big hop smell during fermentation before the dry hop added. Personally I didn't get the Sabro strongly in the final beer...its definately a tropical NEIPA, but I got stone fruit flavours...but earlier this week at my local homebrew club pretty much everyone got Coconut immediately. So good to know that whirlpool hops do survive through fermentation and dry hopping so you're not wasting your money there. But confirms the coconut flavour of Sabro.

The Incognito seems to work but made clean up harder as it leaves a sticky residue on the surfaces.

Latest posts

Back