Show us your stash.....

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Casey76 and Elindail - :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Great stuff :thumb:

It's what this thread is all about - what you've made, how you've bottled/stored it etc

As you can see from the views on both my threads, there is a HUGE amount of interest in pictures of what we all do - just a pity so many folks on here are reluctant to join in :wha: :hmm:

Go on....

SHOW US YOUR STASH!!!

Despite the hostile and frequent border raids by my son, my little stash continues to grow.

stash-3.jpg

stash-2.jpg

stash-1.jpg

plus 80 bottles in the airing cupboard and 40 bottles in the bottom of MY wardrobe conditioning.
notice I said my wardrobe the last 40 bottles of Coopers Australian Pale Ale went into my sons wardrobe and was never seen again he says hes got Narnias wardrobe.

piddledribble said:
Despite the hostile and frequent border raids by my son, my little stash continues to grow.

stash-3.jpg

stash-2.jpg

stash-1.jpg

plus 80 bottles in the airing cupboard and 40 bottles in the bottom of MY wardrobe conditioning.
notice I said my wardrobe the last 40 bottles of Coopers Australian Pale Ale went into my sons wardrobe and was never seen again he says hes got Narnias wardrobe.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumb:

I wonder if you have the same son as me :wha: :wha: :wha:

One morning I expect to find him and his mates draped in empty bottles on my shed floor with those small cartoon bubbles around their heads..... :evil:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice stash :thumb:

:cheers:

**AHEM**

Just a little reminder that this thread is still active - unlike you lot with your cameras :hmm:

:whistle: :whistle:

Get clicking ;)

oldstout said:
**AHEM**

Just a little reminder that this thread is still active - unlike you lot with your cameras :hmm:

:whistle: :whistle:

Get clicking ;)

I put the pics of my wine and cider stash in the other thread..

However, in the interest of post count.... :D

Image1523.jpg

There are 4 more PET DJs in the bottom of the wardrobe in the spare room, they've been racked off and are ageing for a few months prior to bottling and supping, some time around Bonfire night :)

Those pesky beer brewers have overtaken the sophisticated wine makers with their stash pictures, time to even things up you lot, get those camers out and....

SHOW US YOUR STASH!! :party: :party:

Nice looking stash.
If your looking for a cheapish method of making wine shelving, have a look at the square garden trellis that you buy from timber merchants.
you can get it in sizes 6ft x 2ft 6ft x 4 ft and 6ft square. The square holes are ideal for wine bottles and two such trellis panels fixed with small 9 inch wide plywood side panels, makes for a sturdy unit. Remember to lift the back panel up by an inch or two to get the forward slope for the bottles.
I once had a large garden shed filled with them....lots of bottles..... :oops:

Casey76 said:
My stash as of today...

Stash03Aug2012.jpg

I started my very first WOW on 27 Jun 2012 having never brewed before that :cheers:

EXCELLENT stash!!!!!! :cool: :cool:

Blimey you've really got into this brewing lark in such a short time Casey :thumb:

oldstout said:
Those pesky beer brewers have overtaken the sophisticated wine makers with their stash pictures...

Sorry... I better get a WOW on then :D

20120804_185122.jpg

Memo to self... don't go near Wilko with the credit card again. Two DJ's, 2 bags of brewing sugar, yeast, nutrient, pectolase, bubblers, new siphon, reusable corks... oh, thought I'd try their own Pilsner (that's whats in the FV) for a tenner as well. Rude not to :)

Next: got a large-ish cupboard under the stairs. Guess what's gonna happen to that?? ;)

Andy.H said:
oldstout said:
Those pesky beer brewers have overtaken the sophisticated wine makers with their stash pictures...

Sorry... I better get a WOW on then :D

20120804_185122.jpg

Memo to self... don't go near Wilko with the credit card again. Two DJ's, 2 bags of brewing sugar, yeast, nutrient, pectolase, bubblers, new siphon, reusable corks... oh, thought I'd try their own Pilsner (that's whats in the FV) for a tenner as well. Rude not to :)

Next: got a large-ish cupboard under the stairs. Guess what's gonna happen to that?? ;)

EXCELLENT!!! :thumb:

[/quote] Next: got a large-ish cupboard under the stairs. Guess what's gonna happen to that?? ;)[/quote]

:hmm: Shelves? Check :thumb:
:hmm: Fill with booze? Check :thumb:
:hmm: Increased STASH? Check :thumb:

:lol:

Come on brewers, let's see what you've been up to ;)

SHOW US YOUR STASH!!!

Eeeeek my first stash post :D

Brewing now - mead, grape and cranberry wine, blueberry TC, pomegranate TC and Finlandia cider kit
DSCF2929.jpg

I keep the homebrew in the shed, probably not ideal, since it's easily lost in the mess, or raided by fence-jumping neighbours :lol:
Arghhh, where is it??
DSCF2934.jpg

Oh, there it is on the floor! Mead, WOW, ale, cider of various flavours, alcopops, fiery ginger beer, Kool-aid alcopops.
DSCF2931.jpg

Labelled and ready to drink (or near enough to make no matter...)
DSCF2932.jpg

At current reckoning, I have over 200 bottles of beer and over 100 bottles of wine ready to drink, 40L of elderberry port maturing, 30L of cider waiting for MLF, 23L of Rioja and another 20L of elderberry port fermenting.
No pictures - I don't think I could get them all in.

Speaking of which, what happened to the old and stout one? He gone on his holibags and not told us?

No pictures yet, but I've got a gallon of each on the go: Solomon Grundy peach wine (maturing), Solomon Grundy strawberry wine (maturing), WOW orange wine (about to finish clearing), WOW apple and mango wine (fermenting), Ribena wine (fermenting and strawberry Ribena wine (fermenting).

I do, however, have a cupboard that's just over 3 feet wide and about 6.5 feet deep, which I'm planning on building a wine rack down either side of it. However, to get away with it without the misses moaning, I'm planning to build modular wine racks and keep increasing it's size in stages and hoping that she won't notice! Hoping to start it over the next few days, and when I get some bottles on it, I'll get some pics of it and the brews.

Not really a stash cos I've only just started, but here's mine. In the 2 glass DJ's are a WOW and a Ribena wine, and in the 2 plastic water bottles are a Cranberry TC and a Pomegranate TC :cheers:

stash_zps9cd10a30.jpg

Active brews in living room

Dscf0143.jpg

WoW and Carrot and Wheat maturing in garage

Dscf0144.jpg

Three other dj's being kept toasty in heated bucket. And a stash of bottles in stairs cupboard.

Back