talk about feet first!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeanieO

Reaction score
Hello everyone, another newby here :) I'm new to home brewing (apart from a horribly failed attempt at some blackberry wine about 4 years ago!) but have decided that since I'm so skint all the time I should start again!

So about 3 weeks ago I unearthed all my old gear and set about making rather a lot of wine :lol:

I started with 2 wow's: Pineapple and wgj (with pear), and mango papaya with wgj (with peach).
That certainly didn't look like enough so I got a fruit teabag wine on the go, and then a fruit cocktail (tinned) wine.....and then 8 litres of ginger beer....and now 22 litres of 'dragons blood' (frozen soft fruits wine, original recipe by 'danger dave' from another forum) has magically appeared too!

absolutely LOVING my new hobby :cheers:

(also, thanks to everyone on here. I've done so much reading in the last few weeks and I'm positive that absorbing all your knowledge and skill has been a major part of getting me started again! feeling much more prepared than last time!)

:oops: have I eck! the ginger beer is carbonating in 2l pop (hopefully not POP!) bottles, and the rest are either not ready to rack or are clearing in the dj's....so hopefully I will have time to collect/buy enough bottles before it all needs doing! hahahahaa, so much for being more prepared than last time! :whistle:

Latest posts

Back