THBF Fantasy Football League!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just make sure youve picked your starting 11 before dinnertime saturdays, the players who are in your team will automatically be scored on their performance and updated.

The Ginger Ninja said:
Done. So does it play matches for you?
no the players you pick get scored according to how they performed in the league game that week. if you go to the 'scoring' part it tells u how many points u get for a goal, assist, clean sheet etc

Well, first day of the season tomorrow, hope everyones got their teams sorted out.

Just had to pull them Spurs and Everton players out of my starting line up.

wow! there's quite a lot of people joined! brilliant

I wonder if the top 3 should get the beers?

maybe everyone outside the top 3 posts one beer they can send and the top 3 chose one at a time in order of 1-3.

might keep it more interesting all season if there is more than one winner?!

ha- yeah! wasn't very clear.

I was thinking everyone who does not finish in the top 3 of our league posts here what beer they're willing to mail to the winners. there would be a list. the top 3 then divide the list between them, with 1st place getting 1st, 4th, 7th...pick, 2nd place getting 2nd,5th,8th...pick and likewise for the 3rd place.

does that make a bit more sense?

just an idea...

big bump...

are we still doing some sort of beer for the top 3 or something?

I'd totally forgotten about this. I'm still happy to post a beer to the winner or one for selection by the top 3 if we go with that.

we still doing this? winning the league and all, I'd love some peoples homebrews!!

OK might take a little while, I've transferred some from a corny into a plastic bottle with a bit of sugar so it will need a bit of time to get condition. I that doesn't work out I'll put some of the Dark Young into plastic when I package that. Assuming no disasters.

As I barrel all my beers I don't have any bottles apart from the ones I've bottled for the hot break, give me a few weeks and I'll bottle some to send, unless your going to the hot break in which I'll just bring some along.

wow- thanks guys!

oz- which one would you say you are most proud of/which one do you enjoy the most?

Back