THBF Fantasy Football League!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mattybabsy said:
wow- thanks guys!

oz- which one would you say you are most proud of/which one do you enjoy the most?

I'm the worst person to ask...I find fault with everything I brew!

If you like light and hoppy I'd go for the hophead-style one. Not as full on as hophead and I'll up the hops for the re-brew.

If you like dark then try the vanilla porter, that's drinking fairly nicely at the moment, though I think it needs a bigger vanilla hit!

Still not sure how to pack n post tho?!

Cheers!

well done on winning matty, i along with quite alot of folk by the looks of it had completely forgot about it, i still had darren bent in my team and hes been injured for months!
send us a pm with your details and i'll send a bottle or 2. it will probably be of the extract brew I brewed with tettnanger, i had a bottle on wed night, i was quite impressed with it, if you fancy it let me know. i can send you the recipe and a pic of it if you want!

just wanted to thanks Abey and oz for sending me some beers. Abey's was great and I can't wait to try Oz's vanilla porter this sat!

thanks guys

Matthew

thanks mumbler!

lol, I've just realised this may look like a ploy to get more beer! it's not- just wanted to publicly acknowledge these guys' generosity and thank them

Just to let you know Matt I haven't forgot. Now have bottles from several brews, just have not decided what ones I'm going to enter for the hot break comp. So it probably won't be until after the hot break but will send you some.

sweet! thanks!

Have enjoyed some really nice beers from people.

Started looking at my fantasy team for next season today...

Is the league getting reactivated or someone going to start a new one????

:wha:

Back