THBF Snow Watch!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snow, Love it or Hate it?

• Love it

• Hate it

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wez

Landlord.
Reaction score
So we're supposed to be 'getting it' anytime soon or some of you may have already 'had it' :thumb:

Love it or hate it, post a pic of the snow when it gets to your area.

No snow here in the f-f-f-freezing cold Midlands :cry:

South Lakes ... -3 overnight last night very hard frost but no snow, there was snow on the hills the other side of the estuary a couple of weeks ago but OK at the moment :whistle:

Brass monkeys all buggered off indoors :lol: Ings about 15 / 20 mins up the road from me :thumb:

Been snowing on n off all afternoon here in County Durham, had a hard frost last night and it's currently throwing it down . . . (all together) . . .It's beginning to look a lot like. . . . . . :rofl:

Kev

Snowed in north london early this morning ... not a great deal but some roofs and cars have a covering.

I'm not ready for snow!

No Snow in Manchester, but then we don't get much snow just rain, Oh except last winter when we had 10" of snow in January. Took me 3hrs to get 6 miles to work. Why did I bother. :hmm: :hmm:

:cheers:

AG

So far so good, hope we don't have last years farce, luckily (well I bought it deliberately :!: ) we have a 4x4, because our road was covered in snow, which turned to 4 inches of compacted ice for three weeks last year, some folk were totally stuck for the entire time, deliveries and the likes of internet grocery shopping was no good, they couldn't get up the hill from the estuary :(

snow002.jpg

snow003.jpg

:oops: ooops sorry, maybe didn't make it clear, the piccys were of last years farce where most of the village were snowed in for three weeks :oops:

It snowed in Norwich yesterday evening and we had a light flurry this morning but the roads are still clear and, thank god, the schools still open!

Was a bit cloudy this morning, now bright and sunny with some thick cloud on the East Lancs Pennines.

We're heading up to St Andrews on Sunday from near Kendal S Lakes :roll: fortunately motorway / dual carriageway most of the way :!: It was a lot easier when Santa delivered the presents and the kids were little and still at home :roll:

Had a few showers last night, but the mild climate and sea air means it's not lying except on hill tops.

Nice day, but a bit overcast with occasional hail showers.
:thumb:

Had a sprinkling this morning for a couple of hours in Leeds. Back up in Richmond the folks have had about an inch of snow overnight! :D

Latest posts

Back