The Home Brew Forum Drinking Competition

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks BS. I feel quite honoured to be in such an elite group...

No. Who else has reached the dizzy heights of Master Brewer??? Apart from your esteemed self.

:grin: :thumb:

i wonder if the admins have got anything for 5000 or even 10,000 posts set :hmm:

Give it another week and i'm sure you'll find out :lol:

I have. I reckon i can drink 7 pints before midday. :cool:
Which must make me the winner. Surely you lot should be carrying a handicap as your drinking in the evening and i'm drinking from the second my eyes open. Plus i drink AT LEAST 5% beer-no shandy here. :P
Mrs MEB reckons she'll kick me in the sacks if i start a drinking competition at 7am in the morning on a busy saturday though. :roll: Women have no sense of adventure :lol:

My post has already scared A T.

You may as well hand the trophy over to the stupid drunk hippy in NZ. :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

MEB, you'll be needing to catch up as soon as you get up... Sagacon and i are starting at 2 in the afternoon...

you may aswell not go to bed and start drinking about midnight unless you wanna wake up and drink 5-8 pints so you're on a level playing field :lol:

i think you should be the one with the handicap... you wont be battling with drowsyness!!!

this Friday is the "Virtual Session", yes...

dunno about another meetup but i'd like it to be a bit further south this time so more southerners can make it.

i was thinking if it's somewhere around birmingham it's only an hour's drive for most of the northerners around the manchester area, hour for people in the east (me) and about an hour and a little bit for people around the London ish type area... of course if you live in Devon or Scotland, then that's you're fault :lol:

i think New Street station has direct links to pretty much everywhere.

if we can find a nice real ale pub within walking distance of there i think it'd be excellent... none of us would need to drive and book in at a BnB.

i can get a direct non stop train to new street, and the last train back is at 23:10 only takes an hour too :thumb:

Cue music from rocky film as MEB steams in to another training session. Pushing himself to his very limits.
Actually i should pace myself tonight as the beers i drink after midnight will count towards my total right?

Latest posts

Back